Why is my c.u.m. tinted brown and taste like blood?

Im a girl..When I masturbated today..I tasted my c.u.m. and it tasted like blood..also it was tinted brownish..I masturbate between once to a few times a day. and sometimes I also bleed...Is it normal that my c.u.m taste like blood and its tinted brownish also is it normal that I bleed sometimes while masturbating?Also I just started being able to c.u.m..I also get very wet!
Sounds like you are causing bleeding inside your pussy from trauma
The brown color is most likely blood tinting your cum.
You need to take a break for a couple days from masturbating. So you can heal down there. Also you might want to only go at it once a day, and be sure you are using plenty of lube, and reapply often!
Don’t feed the trolls.
This idiot needs therapy
Don’t feed the trolls. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
My bad!
This idiot needs therapy Originally Posted by burkalini
Would it help?
Nah, yit should keep spancking his pecker to get all the stuff out. Then get back to work giving it to gay bikers.
Nah, yit should keep spancking his pecker to get all the stuff out. Then get back to work giving it to gay bikers ... Originally Posted by pyramider
... named Earl.
Well, that was who popped his cherry.
Nah, yit should keep spancking his pecker to get all the stuff out. Then get back to work giving it to gay bikers. Originally Posted by pyramider
Not that there's anything wrong with that...
Yitz usually claims she's a guy in her posts. I believe she sometimes forgets which account she is logged in under.
You gotz the aids!
I'm pretty sure that I do not have an STD, but when I poop, I can feel semen coming out of my penis. I just want to know.. Is this normal?
theres a simple way to fix this.

Next time you go piss, relax your body and butthole sphincter as the urine flows freely then tickle the inside of your nose and make yourself sneeze while keeping your eyes open.

If you can sneeze with your eyes open and butthole relaxed while the urine stream is still coming out you'll experience the greatest euphoric and natural way to heal your problems below.

It may not be the most sound medical advice however, I did sleep at A Holiday Inn Express last night.
Jeez, man! Why are you asking for advice here? Go see a doctor!