Is This Sexual Assault?

Sexual Assault has been a hot topic in the news the last few weeks. And it got me thinking about my own behavior. Holy shit....I find almost every woman on ECCIE so hot that I want to caress their naked bodies, kiss their beautiful breasts & erect nipples, lick their luscious pussies while my bare dick is in their mouth and then, after applying a condom, insert my dick into their pussies. I even want to cum in their mouths. There, I admit it, I've had sex with every woman I've met on ECCIE. I barely knew them, yet I fucked every one of them - well some of them fucked me back too, but I think that was because they thought that was the only way they could get away from me quickly (they were 100% correct!).

So I ask, am I guilty of sexual assault? I hope so . Are there others that may be guilty?
I know I’m guilty! I’m sorry to any of you men out there that I sexually assumed that didn’t like it! If they is any, please let me do it again! I’ll promise to be a good girl!
Ha ha...good girl I don’t think so, good and naughty I would believe!!!! Lol
I grabbed a lady on the ass in 1969. I'm just waiting any day now for her to go to the news media and I will see it on the national news.
I grabbed a lady on the ass in 1969. I'm just waiting any day now for her to go to the news media and I will see it on the national news. Originally Posted by Warptcuck
Run for public office, lol.

Jim
Yup all this ME TOO shit is going to have un-intended consequences for society , (us fu*kers to ) We can't look at asses and breasts anymore !
Yup all this ME TOO shit is going to have un-intended consequences for society , (us fu*kers to ) We can't look at asses and breasts anymore ! Originally Posted by rexdutchman
You can look at mine baby!
They only come out of the woodwork if years later you become rich and famous, that seems to jog their memory
This everybody's a victim is going the leave Real victims out in the cold , Clue after 10-20 years or more YOUR NOT A VICTIM