Oral ass fucking

Has anyone tried tongue fucking a providers ass to achieve oral penetration only after some lengthy DATO? Realizing you need a partner willing to completely relax, how long does it take before penetration can occur? And do you use, or should you use a flavored lube to assist with oral penetration if thats the ultimate goal?

Its a fantasy I have, I'd only think about trying it with a provider known for exceptional hygiene.
I've achieved this with my SO. Something we both really enjoy. You just need to get your tongue in good shape. Yes if they relax its easier.
If the woman does anal she should have no problem relaxing since a tongue is very small.
Don't need lube, your mouth is wet enough. Oh long it takes will depend on how hard you push, and how quickly she relaxes. I get in there after some licking....in about 30sec.
Oh man ! My fave ! Had a SB who would sit on my face... As she lowered herself ( starfish first ) I'd harden up my tongue and push it as deep inside as I could... At time, she would pull away because it surprised her so... Tongue fucking a woman's starfish is bliss....
I recently had a good slut give me some of best ass worship Ive ever had my pussy juices flowing down my legs, my body quivering as I moan my pleasure while telling him to Fuck my ass Good or he would be punished.... I adore my sluts
A good rimjob always turns into me fucking someone's ass with my tongue...
If you stick it in too far, it will taste like shit!!!
...need a partner willing... Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
Forget "willing", find yourself a gal who truly enjoys it and you'll enjoy it even more.

I've had the good fortune of meeting a woman here who truly loves a TUHA.
Enjoying some DATY first is all that's needed for her to relax and be ready.
We spend a good chunk of a session trying to get my TUHA as deep as possible.

More than once, her f'ing my tongue with her ass has brought on some squirting.
The flavor enhancement of her squirts while I deeply explore her ass with my tongue is awesome!

...Its a fantasy I have... Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
Find a gal who truly loves a TUHA and living out your fantasy will be a 5-star experience.
Happy Dining...
and I will gladly come sit on your face and squirt in your mouth any day you call! glad you love it as much as I do dear
and I will gladly come sit on your face and squirt in your mouth any day you call! glad you love it as much as I do dear Originally Posted by touchofheaven
MrNyceGuy, thanks for the thread.
It resulted in me enjoying a heavenly breakfast this morning.
And we tried a new position to attempt to set a record for depth of my TUHA - mission accomplished.

What a great way to start a Sunday - a whole lot of pussy and ass worshiping
My long time hobby guy is amazing at tongue fucking my starfish. I'm not a Greek freak but he's able to get me relaxed and hot and bothered all at the same time. I think I'll be sending him an email soon
Who wouldn't wanna tongue fuck your starfish Kendall? I know i would
I find it really hot! I just love a fine fanny!
  • Gbfsl
  • 12-18-2017, 04:54 AM
Tongue fucking a beautiful starfish has become one of my favorite activities these days. Starting out licking slowly feeling each little ridge and wrinkle with the tip of my tongue. Progressing to broad licks, and then bury it as far as possible. HOT!

I might add that while giving this is a major turn on and an incredible high, receiving is just plain DIVINE!

Oh hell yes!
You guys make it sound so easy. Last date I was on, I thought for sure I was going to do it, but there was no way in hell it was gonna happen. She was to tight. Thats why I asked if a flavored lube would be good to have on hand.

And would face sitting be the best position for actual oral penetration?
You guys make it sound so easy. Last date I was on, I thought for sure I was going to do it, but there was no way in hell it was gonna happen. She was to tight. Thats why I asked if a flavored lube would be good to have on hand.

And would face sitting be the best position for actual oral penetration? Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
K9/Doggy is best.