Revenge outing

Ok so curious if there have been anyone else that has ever been outted on a revenge site? I was on a SD site and someone repostted my photo and hobby number stating i was a predator. I contacted the wesite and was told they are not responsible for any posts. Nor will they remove posts. Is there any legal recourse i have? How can i get it removed?

Any advise would be greatly appreciated
was it The Dirty?
No it was placed on a site called predatorsalerts.com
I went to this site and the major 'crime' is
"offers money for sex" nothing about minors and such
Then they say only a third party can only remove such a post and then they list these third party sites.
If your real world name is not used then forget about it because to go to a third party site, one has to fully identify yourself which may cause even more harm.
I could make up a story like "I offered a lesbian a free drink and she took offense to that"
Suggesting that all of us be very careful in trying to contact such "removal" sites which exist, imo, mainly to collect funds from peeps who think paying them off will result in any measure of success.

That said, much better to be protected from any leakage or linkage to our RW data so you don't get caught up in the drama that often results from "relationships" gone awry.

ijs
  • UH
  • 12-17-2017, 04:10 PM
you all haven't figure it out yet, this is back stabbing land with a mask on the last day of the 10th month giving out candy