Health Insurance Premiums Will Be Going Up Because Of The New Tax Plan For The Rich!

Trump promised great health care and lower premiums, another broken promise you gullible moron zombie stupid republicans !

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tax-bill-...-politics.html
Yep.

Twitler hasn’t don’t Shit for working Americans. Even less for those seeking work, education or domestic tranquillity.

He’s been a YUGE failure as a president and a fucking disgrace as a leader.

But at least he’s not a Clinton, right?

Dipshits.

Just to "clarify"!

The 2018 health insurance PREMIUMS are going to "increase" because of a Tax Plan that has not been passed yet? When did insurers set their premiums?

It will probably raise premiums on those individuals who were receiving Federal subsidies to pay for their premiums. In other words: Those on health insurance premium welfare will have an increase in their premiums and the insurance companies won't benefit from the government subsidies (health insurance company welfare!).

SissyLips and AssUp will have to start paying health insurance 100%.
That’s all you got, LLiarMan?

You cleaned up from the SHARTNADO?

AssUp are your "premiums" going up ... or is your welfare going down?

Just to "clarify"!

The 2018 health insurance PREMIUMS are going to "increase" because of a Tax Plan that has not been passed yet? When did insurers set their premiums?

It will probably raise premiums on those individuals who were receiving Federal subsidies to pay for their premiums. In other words: Those on health insurance premium welfare will have an increase in their premiums and the insurance companies won't benefit from the government subsidies (health insurance company welfare!).

SissyLips and AssUp will have to start paying health insurance 100%. Originally Posted by LexusLover
No lexus premiums will go up for everyone because there will be less people in the insurance pool to spread the risk, like on most things you just have no knowledge and babble falsehoods. Your the kind of sucker Trump preys on, that’s why he looks out at his followers at his campaign rallies and says “ I love the uneducated” he is talking to you.
I have found out that it's cheaper for me to not even have it.
I have found out that it's cheaper for me to not even have it. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Yes Dali Dumba not having any health insurance is cheaper than having it, did you just figure that out? What you gonna do if you get very sick and run up millions in bills, will it still be cheaper? Why do I waste my time with you morons. Hey Dali Dumba gasoline is cheaper too if you don’t buy any, so are cars and boats, tickets to events and even food, hookers are cheaper too if you don’t buy one , wow your on to something, duh!
Yes Dali Dumba not having any health insurance is cheaper than having it, did you just figure that out? What you gonna do if you get very sick and run up millions in bills, will it still be cheaper? Why do I waste my time with you morons. Hey Dali Dumba gasoline is cheaper too if you don’t buy any, so are cars and boats, tickets to events and even food, hookers are cheaper too if you don’t buy one , wow your on to something, duh! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
My taxes already pay for yours.
My taxes already pay for yours. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I am surprised you pay taxes Dali , you know taxes are cheaper if you don’t pay them.
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2017, 11:40 AM
I have found out that it's cheaper for me to not even have it. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
LOL

I went like 15 years self insured. I paid to have my appendix out and a few other things.
LOL

I went like 15 years self insured. I paid to have my appendix out and a few other things. Originally Posted by WTF
That’s great for you , make sure you stay without health insurance now as you get older and let me know how that works for you.
AssUp are your "premiums" going up ... or is your welfare going down? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm on the same fucking insurance plan you are, you fucking idiot. Only you've been on it a lot longer! Since before we were in Buster Browns, right, LLiarMan?

Fucking leech!

Trump promised great health care and lower premiums, another broken promise you gullible moron zombie stupid republicans !

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tax-bill-...-politics.html Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Nope Obama promised that. Low premiums, high as fuck deductibles and co-pays, Provisional coverage for preexisting conditions, selective treatment. Like anything else some will win, some will lose. Nothing special about it. Trumpcare might have a few tweaks but not much better, it is what it is. Stop trying to underscore Republicans. The Democrats aren't doing any better in terms of Healthcare reform.

Jim
Stop trying to underscore Republicans. The Democrats aren't doing any better in terms of Healthcare reform.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
StandingInShit's Party still hasn't offered any option.