Trump Loses In Court Again, injunction stops republicans from limiting access to birth control !

A prime example of Trump and republicans trying to impose their morally corrupt religious views on all Americans. These sick Republican minds would take away all your freedoms if they are not stopped!

Here is what the judge said, after you read it think about it and reconsider being Republican because your party is lost and morally bankrupt !

She was particularly critical of the power to object on moral grounds, saying it "conjured up a world where a government entity is empowered to impose its own version of morality on each one of us. That cannot be right."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-tem...204222704.html
Yup.

That’s why the Turd Reich is appointing idiots to the federal bench who don’t know the law and have never tried a case before any court.

Disgraceful.
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2017, 08:58 AM
The government should be giving out free birth control....

I mean folks do not object to free school.

We have Free Police....

Yes we pay for these free things via taxes but my god, it would be a helluva lot cheaper to not have a unwanted child because of free birth control instead of making a woman have the child and all the 'free' government things that are attached to that unwanted birth.

Good point ..... free birth control for those without any self control .....stupid people who have no business having children will always breed ..... so they can flaunt all their "rights and freedoms" to the world ..... yeah those damn Republicans sure can mess things up! .....
Good point ..... free birth control for those without any self control ......... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
... or rhythm!
Good point ..... free birth control for those without any self control .....stupid people who have no business having children will always breed ..... so they can flaunt all their "rights and freedoms" to the world ..... yeah those damn Republicans sure can mess things up! ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
So you think that by not distributing birth control to those that can’t afford it, Republicans will decrease unwanted births ? Is that your twisted dumbass theory. Your another one of the uneducated Trump counts on to support him, you idiot.
A prime example of Trump and republicans trying to impose their morally corrupt religious views on all Americans. These sick Republican minds would take away all your freedoms if they are not stopped!

Here is what the judge said, after you read it think about it and reconsider being Republican because your party is lost and morally bankrupt !

She was particularly critical of the power to object on moral grounds, saying it "conjured up a world where a government entity is empowered to impose its own version of morality on each one of us. That cannot be right."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-tem...204222704.html Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You can't afford your own condom?

Let's pass the donation plate for poor Standing in Shit.
So you think that by not distributing birth control to those that can’t afford it, Republicans will decrease unwanted births ? Is that your twisted dumbass theory. Your another one of the uneducated Trump counts on to support him, you idiot. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
And exactly how fucking much does abstinence cost, Standing Stupid, you miserable cretin?
The government should be giving out free birth control....

I mean folks do not object to free school.

We have Free Police....

Yes we pay for these free things via taxes but my god, it would be a helluva lot cheaper to not have a unwanted child because of free birth control instead of making a woman have the child and all the 'free' government things that are attached to that unwanted birth.

. Originally Posted by WTF
These will work for you.,..

You can't afford your own condom?

Let's pass the donation plate for poor Standing in Shit. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You guys have to make a joke out of everything. I could afford a condom if they made them big enough for me but they don’t . Women I am with have to have birth control and it’s more expensive than 50 cents.
You guys have to make a joke out of everything. I could afford a condom if they made them big enough for me but they don’t . Women I am with have to have birth control and it’s more expensive than 50 cents. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Ohhhh....that's real responsible of you. Did you know that you're not supposed to put them on your head?

Did you notice that they come in different colors?

Btw, birth control pills cause breast cancer so I wouldn't take them if I were you.
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2017, 11:44 AM
These will work for you.,..

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
That is what the women who finger bambino need to use!

• WTF
  • 12-16-2017, 11:46 AM
So you think that by not distributing birth control to those that can’t afford it, Republicans will decrease unwanted births ? . Originally Posted by StandinStraight
It is a fact that this very inexpensive cost prevents countless abortions!

Yet our resident dipshits would rather cut off their noses to spite their face.
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2017, 11:48 AM
Good point ..... free birth control for those without any self control .....stupid people who have no business having children will always breed ..... so they can flaunt all their "rights and freedoms" to the world ..... yeah those damn Republicans sure can mess things up! ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
So maybe you would agree that not only do these stupid people need free birth control but a better education!

That would save the more educated among us tons of money .....yet most of you do not want to do that!

Jesus...
It is a fact that this very inexpensive cost prevents countless abortions!

Yet our resident dipshits would rather cut off their noses to spite their face. Originally Posted by WTF
The morally corrupt phony religious conservatives are against abortion only if preventing abortion doesn’t infringe on their tax scam for the wealthy.