Being turned on

How do some of you ladies like being turned on by your man??? I’m looking for new ways to inform my husband that I like but I’m kind of at a loss. I enjoy massages and kisses on the neck but I’m not sure what else, so I’d love to hear what makes you hot and bothered!
I luv luv luv having my butt massaged with warm coconut oil...and if you slide your cock on it thats even better
A good luver will listen and deliver to your desires
Tainttra, taint massage, and taint tickling should do the trick.
I luv luv luv having my butt massaged with warm coconut oil...and if you slide your cock on it thats even better
A good luver will listen and deliver to your desires Originally Posted by DallasRain
Damn, I need a nice massage like that. Definitely going to try that next time
A good luver will listen and deliver to your desires Originally Posted by DallasRain

I can do that.
Wow A nice full ass covered in oil is hot. The only problem is if I run my cock up and down that line between it's going to be a three minute session.

A second time would be mandatory. lol
Wow A nice full ass covered in oil is hot. The only problem is if I run my cock up and down that line between it's going to be a three minute session.

A second time would be mandatory. lol
Originally Posted by burkalini
If you’re coming in my ass and going again I would be perfectly fine with that lol
I can do that. Originally Posted by Warptcuck

mmmmmmmmmm and you shall in a couple months sexy man!

Mmmmmm burk...pop till ya drop!

Pyramider..I would so lick your taint!

another turn on is rubbing warm oil on a gals ass and me sliding on it!
Omg the butt massage is a total turn on... Oh and a big time tease for me. Only run my booty if your going to finish the job 😉
What if a girl wants you to massage her ass without having any sex?
What if a girl wants you to massage her ass without having any sex? Originally Posted by yitzchak

She won't want sex if you do it.
Taking notes.
I suck at sex. I was a virgin just a few weeks ago. She is treating me like I’m a shit. She has no idea what it meant to me. Even if it wasn’t the best, and believe me, I know it wasn’t the best, because I was a virgin, but it was the best I’ve ever had. I know I’m not yet good at sex. Why does she treat me like an asshole?
I suck at sex. I was a virgin just a few weeks ago. She is treating me like I’m a shit. She has no idea what it meant to me. Even if it wasn’t the best, and believe me, I know it wasn’t the best, because I was a virgin, but it was the best I’ve ever had. I know I’m not yet good at sex. Why does she treat me like an asshole? Originally Posted by yitzchak
I’m not sure but you deserve better
Oh Yes! I am with you all on the butt massage and using some oil to slide his fingers gently between my cheeks. Total turn on for me.