Support Slave G with an AVATAR up grade!

That's right I'm sporting SLAVE G avatar to show support for SLAVE G. I will do so till she gets back! By making the change you are saying you support SLAVE G and...

That's right I'm sporting SLAVE G avatar to show support for SLAVE G. I will do so till she gets back! By making the change you are saying you support SLAVE G and...

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Never thought you and I would agree but here we are!!!
Never thought you and I would agree but here we are!!! Originally Posted by a10bomb
I was wondering when someone would post the Network Mad as Hell clip.

And a good first use of it here too.
I was wondering when someone would post the Network Mad as Hell clip.

And a good first use of it here too. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Sooner or later I was going to get it right! LOL

You need an avatar upgrade!
Slave Guinivere
Banned

You yahoos seem to be overlooking the fact that Slave Guinivere OUTED A CLIENT'S PERSONAL INFORMATION. Information which was obtained during a paid encounter. She has proven that she does NOT exercise discretion and WILL not hesitate to use any privileged information against anyone who gets sideways with her.

Continue to support her and continue to overlook these indiscretions at your own risk.

Just pray you never get sideways with her...

No, wait. GET sideways with her and let's get all of your personal details posted out in the open for all to see...

Support her all you want.

I WILL NOT SUPPORT SLAVE GUINIVERE UNTIL SHE OFFERS AN APOLOGY FOR HER INDISCRETIONS IN ALL OF THIS.

Always wondered how to setup the avatar.
Slave Guinivere
Banned

You yahoos seem to be overlooking the fact that Slave Guinivere OUTED A CLIENT'S PERSONAL INFORMATION. Information which was obtained during a paid encounter. She has proven that she does NOT exercise discretion and WILL not hesitate to use any privileged information against anyone who gets sideways with her.

Continue to support her and continue to overlook these indiscretions at your own risk.

No, wait. GET sideways with her and let's get all of your personal details posted out in the open for all to see...

I WILL NOT SUPPORT SLAVE GUINIVERE UNTIL SHE OFFERS AN APOLOGY FOR HER INDISCRETIONS IN ALL OF THIS.

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Is RR going to be spokesman?
  • Netx9
  • 03-23-2014, 02:14 PM
Slave Guinivere
Banned

Uh, he already outed himself in the reviews he wrote himself... If it was privileged, he shouldn't have posted it. While we're at it, dirk outed his own ML content before a mod put it in private tags... If that's why she's banned (awareness of ml content), that's pretty thin stuff.
I <3 my new avatar!
Slave Guinivere
Banned

SKF could you please supply the link and post number where this alleged infraction occurred?
Always wondered how to setup the avatar. Originally Posted by OldYeller
That's a dandy you got there!
Is RR going to be spokesman? Originally Posted by pyramider
He is serving his sentence.
Ladies don't be afraid to show your support!
SKF could you please supply the link and post number where this alleged infraction occurred? Originally Posted by Still Looking
I would guess he's referring to Slave disclosing Savak's particular fetish.