BP Should be Banned From ECCIE

I have seen plenty of girls from BP. Some of them are great. I have seen some of them for years and never even looked at Eccie. I am a BP fan. Many girls are now on BP and ECCIE and advertise on both.

But lately, the horror stories have become ridiculous - pimps, boyfriends, threats, outings, overcharges, thefts, chemical agents, bareback upcharges, bareback assumptions. Good God! What has this business come to. Eccie used to be a place where we could all be relatively safe. Now we have sections devoted to BP trash and Moco trash (whatever that is), and none of us are safe from anything. I've seen more hard drugs and had more money stolen from me in the last six months than in the former 20 years combined. What in the fuck is a guy to do?

I just want to have a little fun and pay a fair price. What are we supposed to do?
Im just pm'd you
Not an alert.
I don't know how one would ban another site from one site...

All I can say is I started at BP and have not ever had any sort of scary situation as the ones described above. But it's probably due to my screening. Just as us providers screen, you hobbyists should be screening as well.

Good luck in the future!
Maybe you should have stayed away from BP and Moco and wouldn't of had these problems!
Maybe you should have stayed away from BP and Moco and wouldn't of had these problems! Originally Posted by the old one
That little pearl was eight months forming?

Aside: How did you decide in what order to place the ! and the ? in your title? My thought was that it would be easier to speak aloud if the order was reversed (the ? causing a rising voice inflection with ! merely adding volume and vigor) but I can be persuaded otherwise. Care to discuss?
Johnny,
I took as he said it with conviction first then remembered that one time at band camp.
There are a few diamonds in the rough on BP. But stay the fuck off of Moco
Johnny,
I took as he said it with conviction first then remembered that one time at band camp. Originally Posted by Mike6082
As reasonable an explanation as anything I can come up with. Thanks.

Shop safely, shop ECCIE, is my motto.
I don't know how one would ban another site from one site...

All I can say is I started at BP and have not ever had any sort of scary situation as the ones described above. But it's probably due to my screening. Just as us providers screen, you hobbyists should be screening as well.

Good luck in the future! Originally Posted by Tracy Aine
I am not accusing all BP girls of being in the categories mentioned. But the 20 somethings starting today are more likely to be chemically stimulated and thus more likely to be engaged in risky behavior. I am suggesting no reviews or comments regarding providors who are not verified ECCIE providors. Make "verified" mean something and get this trash off the site.
  • Mokoa
  • 04-07-2014, 07:58 PM
...I am suggesting no reviews or comments regarding providors who are not verified ECCIE providors. Originally Posted by Bigandbad1959
So, you would prefer to prohibit such valuable information from being posted on this site whose purpose is to provide a place where such valuable information can be shared?

Make "verified" mean something and get this trash off the site. Originally Posted by Bigandbad1959
The presence of this information about, as you say, the trash does not diminish the meaning of a provider being verified. In fact, the presence of such information enhances it by exposing such, as you say, trash for what it truly is.
That little pearl was eight months forming?

Aside: How did you decide in what order to place the ! and the ? in your title? My thought was that it would be easier to speak aloud if the order was reversed (the ? causing a rising voice inflection with ! merely adding volume and vigor) but I can be persuaded otherwise. Care to discuss? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Johnny this a site for people who want to safely enjoy the hobby, this is not a site for Grammar snobs.
What you say?
I am not accusing all BP girls of being in the categories mentioned. But the 20 somethings starting today are more likely to be chemically stimulated and thus more likely to be engaged in risky behavior. I am suggesting no reviews or comments regarding providors who are not verified ECCIE providors. Make "verified" mean something and get this trash off the site. Originally Posted by Bigandbad1959
I bet the old fogies were saying the same thing about you when you were in your twenty somethings...

Verified does mean something, that's the point of the verified, to distinguish from the randoms that come one here. I could be mistaken though as to what verified means...

You show me five bad reviews from BP and I'll show you five bad reviews from "verified" providers on here...

Now, I don't condone BP or moco, play the hobby as you want, but I don't condone snobbery either.

Every major league team needs a farm league, that's how you get the next generation ready to go. Some make it, most don't... That's just the nature of the game
DBear - that is an excellent analogy, one worthy of remembrance.

Dogg