UTR/Sugar daddy advice

Hey everyone - I'm looking for some advice. I've been chatting with this woman on one of the legit dating sites and I think she wants to set up some kind of sugar daddy arrangement. She shared her facebook page and phone number with me and both seem legit. Is there anything I should be looking out for? We're going to meet soon and I want to make sure I'm careful.
Go to the SD forum.
Research every shred of information she shares with you; name, phone #; on-line picture for any sign of a problem.

And as GY6 mentions, the SD forum here on eccie would also be a good place to spend some time.
Do exactly what jframe2 & GY6 suggest.
And, most medium and larger cities have online access to court records nowadays. Of course you need a persons exact real name. And middle name initials help. Just think of the Ellis Island thing which ended up with a lot of "John's" and "Smith's". You could be looking a several dozen similar names which would then be useless for your purpose.

For example, Albany (city) and numerous other NY state cities/counties have online access.

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcivil/ecourtsMain
Hey everyone - I'm looking for some advice. I've been chatting with this woman on one of the legit dating sites and I think she wants to set up some kind of sugar daddy arrangement. She shared her facebook page and phone number with me and both seem legit. Is there anything I should be looking out for? We're going to meet soon and I want to make sure I'm careful. Originally Posted by Fiftyplusfifty
I could share a couple of different Facebook accounts with you that would "seem legit"..... Put no faith in that..... and for advice on the SD/SB subject ECCIE has an excellent forum...

If you do not have premium access however it is not available to you. Well worth getting that status...
Good advice from the guys above. All I will add is that there are a lot (and I mean a LOT) of UTR providers out there masquerading as sugar babies on sites like Seeking Arrangement and also on traditional dating sites. Get premium access and check out the SD forum threads to learn the difference between a "real" sugar baby and an UTR girl.
Ya NOOOOOOOOoooo kidding. Just last week I learned this RIGHT before making the trip to go meet up with her. Did a little more thorough 'net research and LUCKILY i stumbled on to several posts and forums dating back for a year saying she was a sociopath and a drug addict who was using her beauty and charm to get people to let her stay with them in whatever city she was in. She would rob them blind then leave the state after a few of these.....

.......In SOME robinhood twisted way, I was ALMOST gonna go meet up with her anyway just for shits and giggles. lol.

Research every shred of information she shares with you; name, phone #; on-line picture for any sign of a problem.

And as GY6 mentions, the SD forum here on eccie would also be a good place to spend some time. Originally Posted by jframe2