Giantess? Sexy!

http://www.giantessmediaworld.com

This could be discussed in tandem with Vore and although there is a connection, in a way, I think but also (especially with phone sex calls) the idea of a HUGE woman sitting on a man, or crushing him, seems to be a fetish in itself.

I'd love to discuss this!!!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
wow---interesting! I am gonna read up on it!
Lou Costello and Revenge of the 50 ft Bride or Woman.

Only partially empowering to the woman.

This is a genre I have never considered existing.

Being short in stature this occurs all of the time.

What some consider a fetish, others consider as life.
Death by Snu Snu.
Snu Snu is one of my favorite activities. I am so alarmed to hear it could be hazardous!
LMAO
Hmm. Get a pick & a yodel & go mountain climbing....
  • RoxyG
  • 07-09-2014, 03:58 PM
I use to session with a man years ago, and in our meetings he was the small tiny man that lived in my shoe. I would use a belt to strap my closed toe stiletto to his face. He enjoyed the stories of visits to the nail shops where I would place him in a small jar while getting my weekly pedi, or my stories of shoe shopping sprees with his CC's and him getting left behind in the shoe store inside a pair of heels...and all of the other ladies trying on the shoes after me.

Oh how I miss him.... Those meetings where so much fun!
Since I'm 6'3" findiong a woman of greater stature is difficult. Tallest I've enjoyed was my height. On the other hand I relish the little pixies too. 4'8" is the smallest to date.
This is basically one of my main fetishes. I've been incorporating more and more into the sessions that I have, but it takes an open-minded and creative gal to really pull it off to the effect that I enjoy. As a foot fetishist, this goes hand in hand with it, well I guess hand in foot haha.