Making Changes

For those of you who know me or have met me, I was over 160 pounds earlier this year. At 5’2, it’s not a weight I wanted. After failed diets and workout plans I had to get serous.

I’m proud to say that I’m now down 38+ pounds in less than 3 months! My jeans sag and my bras are loose on the tightest hooks. I feel so much more confident now. And I don’t feel like a fat ass when entertaining special guests haha.

Just wanted to get that out. I had to tell someone! Carry on

That's great. You're definitely looking good. And the most important part is you're feeling better about yourself. Keep it up.

Chuby.
Amen way too go time for some Victoria Secrets and Rock Revivals keep up the good Work Hun I’m sure your lookin good.
Amen way too go time for some Victoria Secrets and Rock Revivals keep up the good Work Hun I’m sure your lookin good. Originally Posted by Lineman 417
Thanks!
That's great. You're definitely looking good. And the most important part is you're feeling better about yourself. Keep it up.

Chuby. Originally Posted by chuby1
Thank you. I’m feeling so much better
Keep up the great progress! I know the road your on and it’s not easy. You look fantastic, now get someone to take you shopping!! Lol
Keep up the great progress! I know the road your on and it’s not easy. You look fantastic, now get someone to take you shopping!! Lol Originally Posted by BodyWorshipper
Haha thanks! Maybe I should post an ad for a lunch & shopping date
Beauty & appeal are in the eye of the beholder, with confidence I’m sure you’ll look good at any weight with your fun sized self. Is Joplin your main playground? If I come we should meet since we didn’t meet here in Okc
Congratulations! Keep it up! I lost almost 100 lbs about 18 months ago. Some events have transpired in life since then and I've gained about 40 of it back. I'm currently working to get that gone, myself.