Dom/ sub, and he doesnt know what that is.

• Zena
  • 02-17-2019, 05:48 PM
I find myself surprised when I ask sometime in the real world about something....

And I use the term Dom/ sub, and they have no idea what Im talking about.

I figured with 50 shades of grey out there, 80% or more of people would know what that is. But im wrong. I will start saying Dominant/submissive.

I will still get some blank looks, I bet. Haha ! Oh well, everyone is different! !

( Im just way too kinky or messed up! ) lol.
Really mess with them...sadist/masochist....dd/lg....
My wife would not know. It is not a part of her vocabulary.

If you explained it, she would acknowledge that it exists. But it is far removed from her realm of thinking.
  • Zena
  • 02-18-2019, 02:23 PM
Im such a true pervert, on the inside even, I look at someone in the grocery store or my neighbor....a few doors down, and think, I bet he's sexy AS F@#$ in bed! A Dominant/ Dom in bed too! ( YOU MALE SUBS ARE SEXY AS HELL TOOO! ) But its so funny. Sometimes you get it all wrong in your head.... sometimes its the Shy quiet ones who are the best "Doms" and the corporate powerful types who have lots of authority at work, love to let go, be free in the bedroom and let the woman DOM THE F#$% out of THEM! ONLY SOME OF THE CASES. Every man and woman is different, OF COURSE!
I LOVE VARIETY. I LOVE HOW WE ARE ALL SO DIFFERENT!
  • Zena
  • 02-18-2019, 02:25 PM
Really mess with them...sadist/masochist....dd/lg.... Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
Yes Gypsy heart !!! Lol.
Yummyyy. I love that stuff ...mmmmmmmmmm.
Send them to fetlife...are you on there?
How about some pony play
Im such a true pervert, on the inside even, I look at someone in the grocery store or my neighbor....a few doors down, and think, I bet he's ... Originally Posted by Zena
Oh god, that will keep me up tonight.
And I use the term Dom/ sub, and they have no idea what Im talking about.

I figured with 50 shades of grey out there, 80% or more of people would know what that is. But im wrong. I will start saying Dominant/submissive.
( Im just way too kinky or messed up). Originally Posted by Zena
zena, those of us who live alternative lifestyles (and not just sexual ones) are just exposed to more things than the general public.

and if they have heard about something, it’s prolly just a sliver of reality (superficial or stereotypical or so simplified) cos many people & media outlets barely describe or discuss it. thus, some people think they know something about it but really dont.

so, “we” are kinky & messed up - and they prolly dont even know what kinky is.

live & enjoy your life and delites ... just dont hurt/ripoff others. (general stmt, not directed at or about you)
  • Zena
  • 02-21-2019, 09:48 PM
Send them to fetlife...are you on there? Originally Posted by H5678J
Yes I am on Fetlife.
Hint: IwasbadSir.
  • Zena
  • 02-21-2019, 09:49 PM
How about some pony play Originally Posted by Gabby_Belle
Yeah. Pony play sounds funny! But its not my thing...but I have mutual respect for those who do it, I suppose.
  • Zena
  • 02-21-2019, 09:50 PM
Oh god, that will keep me up tonight. Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner
Thank you Retired Submariner and
Pmdelites for your comments! Always love them!
They are known as vanilla people. They are still out there even in today's more open society.
Zena's thread here begs the question of when do folks hide behind their personas?
In the real world or in the fantasy world?
But, if the persona is worn in the real world, does that not make the real world the fantasy world?
Just something to think about on a slow Friday.
  • Zena
  • 02-22-2019, 10:31 AM
Unique Carpenter good point you make..
Deep, lol, and good. I think many many people these days hide ( somewhat ) behind
B O T H~ personas...although I hope we can be more free IN BOTH ! ESPECIALLY FANTASY OR FETISH PLAY. WE CAN OPEN UP THE "DIRTY" SIDE OF US OR FANTASY THAT WE LONG TO EXPERIENCE!
ALTHOUGH SOME OF US try to live a very genuine or authentic life in real life, where we try to practice honesty, as much as possible?
Genuine behavior, genuine friendships, less games etc. Although Im far from perfect. I still have a long way to go, or a lot to learn. I will never have it all figured out. ha. ( if this didnt make any sense, sorry, i need coffee. :/ )