Encounter: Orianna Grey - Incall Encounter Review

Date: 4/22/19
Name: Orianna Grey
User ID:: 372514 / P89020
Phone: 469-214-2443
Email Address: Look@oriannagrey.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=372514 / https://preferred411.com/P89020
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: North Dallas
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, FIV, SS, DATY, MPCFS, laughing, shared intimacy, chatting
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length - hipster grey in color
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'1, 115lbs with an uncommonly attractive face. Not a hardbody, but well toned and beautifully proportioned. VERY MINOR stretch marks on her abdomen, natural B-cups and just enough booty to bounce properly. Orianna could easily be a 'suicidegirls' model (think Goth meets Victoria Secret). She has a charming personality and a mischievous twinkle in her blue eyes. She has numerous tattoos across her body and a few piercings here and there. For my personal preference, the tattoos are a huge plus. She's my kind of lady.

Aside from the physical, she is genuinely unique in her bearing and disposition. If you met her at a bar, you would definitely be trying to take her home. She is 32 years old, but could pass for mid twenties and is the kind of beautiful that requires no makeup. If my bank account could withstand the assault, I would see her very regularly.

OVERALL EXPERIENCE (0-10): 8.5
(Scale reference: 0=robbed/arrested, 10=mind-blowing elation)
(Relative reference: In my experience, the vast majority of providers in Dallas fall between 4-6 overall)

0------------2------------4-----------6------------8------------10
.............................. .............................. ^..............
.............................. ...................Orianna Grey.....
.............................. .............................. ...............
Recommendation: Yes
Love her look ! She’s been around for awhile , I just keep missing her ! Thanx for the very well written review !
I'm gonna see this girl one day. Just gotta save up for it. Lol!
Very enticing.
what was the donation ? If memory serves me correctly she is doubles partners with Stormy Staxx.
what was the donation ? If memory serves me correctly she is doubles partners with Stormy Staxx. Originally Posted by 'TUNACAN'
She is seductively Gorgeous.