Watersports in DFW

Admittedly, this is my first post. I turned here after discussing this with a female friend of mine knowing I've had frustrations finding someone willing to engage in watersports.

I live in Bedford, Texas...DFW area.

This one has been a long standing fantasy of mine, and yet I've never found anyone willing to engage.

So...here I am.
It may help if you explain whether you are into giving or receiving.

My experience (and quite limited) is that most of our ladies prefer to give than receive in water sports.

Good luck.
I LOVE to receive! I know that it is the opposite, like DL said, for most women here, but there is something about being so submissive and a slight amount of humiliation/degradation that comes into play. I like being a nasty, naughty girl.... I hope you find someone close who will play with you babe!

XOXO
DD
LOL, good point...

I would like to receive, most definitely!!!!!!

Thanks!
Hmmm... Also with watersports it good to know her limits on watersports.. Is she into giving or receiving , maybe both.. and does she like it just on her feet , body and or face..... Happy Hunting....
I've received and given.....but agree with janae.... it's one thing to take it on one's body....but very very few will receive on their face or in their mouth....and even fewer will swallow. It's one of those things that both parties should desire....in other words, it's something I would not try with anyone who felt "obligated".....
I've received and given.....but agree with janae.... it's one thing to take it on one's body....but very very few will receive on their face or in their mouth....and even fewer will swallow. It's one of those things that both parties should desire....in other words, it's something I would not try with anyone who felt "obligated"..... Originally Posted by Zhivago52
I have no desire to give, actually, just receive. Mind you, I don't have a problem with giving if that's a want from a partner, but this is just about me receiving.

It is certainly a specific kink, and one that is apparently hard to find a like interest in with a partner.
  • LNK
  • 10-24-2013, 12:40 PM
I'm pretty sure you can find some ladies willing to wee on you. Make sure to tell them to start drinking lots of water an hour and a half before your date, that should give them a clue.
Had it on my bucket list for a long time. Finally found a provider that said she offered it. We enjoyed several bud lights during our session. She was riding me CG when all of a sudden she just raised up and got on her knees and let it rip while straddling me. I was sold and into it.
This can be a lot of fun with the right lady. Lots of water (or beer) beforehand helps clear the fluid to smell and taste better. I have given and received and both can be wonderful if the partner is into it. The view while receiving can be a real turn-on and the cleaning up at the end can be a real blast. I had a lady a while back that sat at a crowded bar and put her glass under her skirt and filled it up and dared me to drink it. I told her I would only if I could watch the glass fill from where I was sitting. I think we turned on half the place and grossed out the other half
I am sooo down and will be there next week. :-)
This can be a lot of fun with the right lady. Lots of water (or beer) beforehand helps clear the fluid to smell and taste better. I have given and received and both can be wonderful if the partner is into it. The view while receiving can be a real turn-on and the cleaning up at the end can be a real blast. I had a lady a while back that sat at a crowded bar and put her glass under her skirt and filled it up and dared me to drink it. I told her I would only if I could watch the glass fill from where I was sitting. I think we turned on half the place and grossed out the other half Originally Posted by olderguy1948
I'm so turned on right now, that's awesome!
Would love to fulfill your present fantasy, I think....
Having a man between your spread legs, looking up at you, awaiting your golden shower of warm fluid to cascade down into his quiver body.......Whats not to adore??
Having a man between your spread legs, looking up at you, awaiting your golden shower of warm fluid to cascade down into his quiver body.......Whats not to adore?? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Nothing--it's incredible.

There are few acts more submissive and pleasurable than this, in my opinion.