Fetters Gynaecological Table - Dungeon Furniture

I had to the pleasure bound to this piece of dungeon furniture while I was out of town in DC, as my Mistress administered to my medical needs. Has anyone else been on a piece of Fetters dungeon furnniture? Do you know of any Dommes with this piece or any other elaborate dungeon furniture?

Nice! Wonder if something like that can be ordered on line. Would love to surprise my ATF by getting her something like that.....but of course....where would we put it! ;-)
Google Fetters gunk table...shipping will set u back a few.. Check out their site in they
UK
Damn spell check on my phone....it's a gyno table fron the United Kingdom by Fetters
Although I nearly bought an actual gynecological table a few years back, I do have this piece (it's very adjustable) and a spanking bench and another larger table that I do not have a picture of.
Attached Images File Type: jpg bondage chair.jpg (44.1 KB, 384 views)
Hmmm...not sure what these are technically used for but would seem useful for some bound DATY
  • GMTA
  • 10-26-2013, 01:33 PM
Wouldn't a sex swing serve the same propose costs less
I had to the pleasure bound to this piece of dungeon furniture while I was out of town in DC, as my Mistress administered to my medical needs. Has anyone else been on a piece of Fetters dungeon furnniture? Do you know of any Dommes with this piece or any other elaborate dungeon furniture?

Originally Posted by nubuzz2010
MAITRESSE RENEE has a FETTER'S CHAIR...but it is bigger and better than this one.
She is a Pro Domme and does not provide sex.
Hmmm...not sure what these are technically used for but would seem useful for some bound DATY Originally Posted by mm-good

This chair would be really good for bound DATY.

Once a person is secured to the chair they are not going anywhere until they are released.
The sling that is installed in the ceiling would be fun but how do you install one in a rented apartment? I have purchased several door slings that I found fantastic for DATY. It just hooks over a door and then when the door is closed is solid and supports over 200 lbs. It is easy to adjust while a person is in it so you can get the best height.
The sling that is installed in the ceiling would be fun but how do you install one in a rented apartment? Originally Posted by tucson
Carefully, but still easily done. Or hang it off of a freestanding frame.
www.atlanticmedicalsupply.com

Every thing you can think of in medical supplies. They sell with no questions asked. saline solution syringes, needles etc. All that is required is for you to use some imagination.
This will get a laugh...but Cabela's has relatively inexpensive frames for hanging deer. Stout enough to work for this. Happy hunting!
She doesn't offer sex like any life-style Pro-Dommes that I visit. Those of us into this type of scene understand this. GD, you've made your point so eloquently.
Fetters... YUMMY!! Some of my favorite bespoke dungeon furniture makers. Fetters, Sonny Black and Sex And Metal make some of the coolest stuff out there! Shipping really kills it sometimes though : (

I should make mention since it was brought up above- I do have a gyno table but it is not from Fetters. It's a vintage 1940's table that has been redone in leather. I do have a few custom pieces from Downtown Willy in California that resemble the above Fetters chair as well as the revolving wheel from Fetters which is the crown jewel of my dungeon.

Best,
Maitresse Renee