Nipple Clamps - Long Denial

I used to see a provider in Dallas who loved to be blindfolded, have nipple clamps placed on her, and then left tied to a bed for an indefinite period of time. Sometimes I would leave her for an hour or two before coming back. Turned her into a sex machine.... Anyone know of a similar fetish provider.
Nope, but I like to see one like that too. PM me some details!!
Being held still like that with clamps can bring an "endorphin high" similar to runner's high, in addition to the emotional release. Would love to meet a lady who gets off on this sort of thing, or similar. A very different form of erotica.
Nope, but I like to see one like that too. PM me some details!! Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell
Yep, top of my list also. Would love to hear of some leads. Please PM me also...
bump
This seems like something you'd develop over time with a regular. For a first or even second visit that is a high risk for a lady. Also, what type of compensation arrangement did you have with the lady you used to do this with? Not trying to be a buzz kill, just chiming in with some thoughts that the ladies might have. Now, if the rapport was built over time with the right (and incredibly respectful) client, I could get into this. As a matter of fact I can think of 2-3 at this moment I'd be comfortable doing this with. All long standing friends/clients. AND They would also be mindful of my time and donation requirement :-)
I probably couldn't do this for over 30 mins but it was hot as hell being the subject of this shot The cameraman was a professional master/dominant (not in a paid sense) and it was easy to become his sub...
That is beautiful
As a side note, I can totally understand the issue of being bound. Total trust, and guess I was just very lucky on the first try.

The second issue is the nipple clamps themselves. It's hard enough to find a provider even willing to wear them to the point of discomfort as a turn on.
Guess clover clamps are out of the the question then.
Fanfuckingtastic!
You look absolutely Yummy Marie. Hot pic.
That's a HOT pic Marie! If "cute" could ever be combined with "hot"....that would be it!

I used to have a ATF, now retired from the hobby, who enjoyed multiple clothespins. She wear them for a while, and get into that semi-trance state of mind. As we got better at it, I started adding a small string connecting each pin. At the appropriate time, I'd pull the string sharply, removing ALL the clothespins in a split second. It was an instantaneous body rush for her, especially if she was in a state of released endorphins. There's a term for this, but I forgot what it was. I obviously miss her!
That's a HOT pic Marie! If "cute" could ever be combined with "hot"....that would be it!

Yea, that sums it up great!

So, is this like looking for the Holy Grail? There is nobody who wants to PM and UTR in case she doesn't want to go public?

I need a reason to come back to Texas...
I luv nipple clamps but dont know if i could hold back for longer than an hour..lol
just too exciting for me already with clamps...

Marie ur fkn HOT!!