ISO Kinky Provideri

Im on new medication and the little guy doesnt work like he used to. I would like som assistance. Maybe BBBJ with a little prostate play and some dirty talking. Prefer caucasian, latina, or asian. Who is up for the challenge? MSOG please
Isent prostate stimuli just part of a good BBBJ now days? Or is that just me? If you wanna be drained of every drop of cum and have,and such a hard intense O that you hit the head board or your cum shoots out her nose then BBBJ with prostate stimuli is the only way my friend.........IJS
If you wanna be drained of every drop of cum and have,and such a hard intense O that you hit the head board or your cum shoots out her nose then BBBJ with prostate stimuli is the only way my friend.........IJS Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Ms Athena knows what she is talking about and is just the woman to make it happen!
plus one on athena!!! she is a pro!!
{if I get your way,I am too.....and also have a hollow strap-on so you can do me good}
Omg, I am waiting for the day to have a double session with Ms Athena and Dallas Rain. Tag team my cock with a sloppy bbbj and a threesome snowball!!

I have my rainy day donation ready!!
Omg, I am waiting for the day to have a double session with Ms Athena and Dallas Rain. Tag team my cock with a sloppy bbbj and a threesome snowball!!

I have my rainy day donation ready!! Originally Posted by Barstool65
hell fuckin yeahhhhhhh
Damn I'm horny from reading this, you shpuldnt have a problem now :-P
Well he'll let's make it the dream team...
DallasRain, Ms Athena & McGhee....
+1 snowball in' 3ways(or more...)
By your standard, nearly all providers could be classified as "kinky".

If you want kink, just respond to the wonderful ladies who have posted on this thread, and then strap on your seat belt very tightly. May God have mercy on you. ;-)
By your standard, nearly all providers could be classified as "kinky".

If you want kink, just respond to the wonderful ladies who have posted on this thread, and then strap on your seat belt very tightly. May God have mercy on you. ;-) Originally Posted by Zhivago52
C'mon DDMcgee!!!!! I'll take all 3!!!!! I'm already horny.....