An Open Review of Dallas Rain: Stress Relief

I used the standard review for St. Louis, but since this is Another Realm, I thought I post the ROS here, if it isn't in violation. I had such a good time, I wanted to share.

I'll start at the beginning. Dallas & I had made a 3 hour appt. for the previous Friday in another city. It was slow there, so we moved it to Monday. Something came up & I had to be there for business as well as pleasure, so I switched my 3 hours to 2. Got up monday to run some early errands & found I had a flat tire. Jump in my beater truck & did my errands. Cleaned up & got ready to go & my truck wouldn't start! Now I'm getting stressed & discouraged. Text Dee to let her know the situation. I decide to change the flat. Got it changed & was on the road about 30 minutes behind. Got to Dee's, and she's all over me as soon as I walk in. But honestly, I'm not feeling it. She strips my pants down & starts a BJ. She then gets me out of my clothes & leads me into the shower. Dee wants to give me a GS, but I wasn't really in the mood. (Background - The 1st time I met Dee, 08/2011, we had chatted & flirted so much that when I walked in the room, I wanted her to give me a GS. Till then I had never done it, or thought that I'd ever do it, but she just had me so turned on & in a state of arousal that I had to try it. She couldn't at the time [shy bladder], and we keep saying it will happen.) So we're in a small hotel tub/shower, trying to get situated, me not feeling it, and Dee rubbing furiously trying to piss. Well, once again, Dee couldn't! She said she had been drinking tea, but it was all for naught.

We go to the bed and Dee's charms finally started to work on me. Just feeling her toned body improve my mood. We kissed, and rubbed each other. Dee turned my on my stomach & gave me a much needed massage. That really relaxed me & got my mind to focus on the pleasure/treasure in front of me. She then put a blindfold on and proceeded to spank my ass with a cat-o'-nine tails. and the sat on my face so that I could taste her sweet wetness. I grabbed her ass with my hands & felt how toned she was. I didm't want to let go.

She got off my face, but I wasn't through, I did some DATO from behind, then Italian. Her ass was just calling me.

Dee then climbed on for some RCG for awhile. Then it was on to the toy box. She knows to start small. So she would work one toy in after another, making sure I had time to adjust, Some toys were warm, some were cold, some vibrated. She put on her strap on & did me doggy. After a round of that, I flipped over & had her take me mish Greek. I like this position better because not only can I look at Dee & interact (kissing, breast play), but I wrapped her legs around her hips and was able to fuck back against her till my legs were jelly.

We rested for awhile & then she went back to my ass. She had brought a toy especially for me & now I was ready. I was at the edge of the bed and she sat in a chair. Dee slowly inserted the toy deep inside me, and then the other end in her. At this time I noticed a wall mirror perpendicular to the end of the bed. I was able to see a sideview of Dee slowly thrusting the toy inside & pulling it out. It was an incredible sight to watch. This went on for a few minutes as we both enjoyed the show.

Finally dee took me inside her mouth for a BJ/CIM. After I came, she kept woking my tender head until I squirted all over her face & hair. This wasn't cum, it was a clear watery liquid like when a woman squirts. She was soaked & surprise.

After we showered (my 3rd so far), I massaged Dee for awhile & she went back to sucking which produced my 1st ever "dry" orgasms. After all the liquid I had produced up to then, I can see why I was dry.

Dee is one of a kind and I'm glad I've met her. She is what makes this so much fun. One day well get that GS.

P.S. - It was just a loose cable on my truck. Had it towed for no reason. And my spare gave out like 3 days later. But I wasn't stressed!
Wow! I hope to have my mistress do something similar to me someday.
I'm glad that you had such a wonderful with one of my favorite ladies in the world. Her happiness and energy are infectious and I don't see how anyone can stay in a bad mood once you're around her for a few minutes.

I love the time that I spend with her and I don't know how she does it, but every session is different and memorable. Then again, SHE is so memorable and the time with her is always over way too quickly.

BTW, I haven't heard of Italian before, what the heck is that? Dallas, want to show me when you're here?
I think Italian is like Russian except between ass cheeks (not all the way to Greece?). I may be wrong but I as well will be ready for Dee to show me the way on next visit.
I think Italian is like Russian except between ass cheeks (not all the way to Greece?). I may be wrong but I as well will be ready for Dee to show me the way on next visit. Originally Posted by borisbaggins
That's correct.
Italian is wonderful. Just tried it last week with my ATF. I think it's better than Russian...when done in the "spooning" position....it becomes a complete tectile experience...her breasts in my hands, I'm kissing her neck....and feeling our bodies moving together. Wonderful.
Woo Hoo, hot time!
Thanks for sharing!

DallasRain Rocks and she will Rock you if you let her!
I got to experience Italian with Dallas recently! Was a little scared I was going to accidentally slip in a hole unprotected...but did not! She is so cool!!!!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
DallasRain Rocks and she will Rock you if you let her!

GLad you had a good time!!