a man loses control

"You may take my panties off for me."

I knelt before her in a daze I could hear myself panting and knew she could also. I held her panties as if I was handling ancient lace that might fall apart if not handled right. I as I lowered them I looked into her full red bush completely unshaven and allowed to grow wild. She lifted her leg, which I noticed was also covered in red fur to let me pull her panties off her ankles and now I was looking into her opened gash. It glistened with her juices; she saw me looking and put her finger inside herself and then wiped it under my nose. I inhaled deeply wanting to capture her aroma and praying for more. She took off my shirt and told me to lie on the bed; next, she straddled my chest. She picked up her panties and put the crotch in my face; she put her finger to my lips and pushed her panties inside my mouth. She began to slide across my chest and I could feel her juices coating my skin with a sticky wetness. She reached behind her and grabbed my cock through my shorts and with a warning not to cum; she began to rub me up and down my shaft. Just as I was ready to tell her, I couldn't hold back any longer she let go and then crawled up over my face pulling her panties from my mouth. Once again, she held my arms captive with her knees, as I watched she spread her lips with her fingers then nestled my nose and mouth between them. Susan rode my face as I licked for all I was worth, she watched as I performed with a distant smile on her face and then it all grew intense as she rode me to climax.

Sitting back on my chest with my arms still under her knees, she looked me in the eyes and as she casually rubbed her juices that had coated my face into my skin, she started talking.

"I love to control boys, it makes me so hot to excite you with my body and then not give you relief. When I saw you staring at me in class I knew I could make you mine and you would do anything I said. I'm going to keep you and let you serve me until I grow tired of you, I may let you fuck me, but then I may not. You may call me Mistress Susan, I will be your Queen, and you will be my slave."

http://www.literotica.com/s/a-man-loses-control
Gulp! Wow! Just wow!! For someone like me who is submissive, reading that made me instantly hard, and want it to happen to me.
Lhornbk - did u read the whole story or just the part i posted?
Lhornbk - did u read the whole story or just the part i posted? Originally Posted by kimmiq
Just the part you posted was enough for me! Ditto Lhornbk.
Damn...only read the part that was posted...that's HOT!
And the rest of the story is just as hot......
That is a helluva story.
i thought so too ill be posting more stories i like
I had read it in the past (I love literotica), but had forgot some of the details. I would like all of that, except the part about the brief golden shower. I've never had much interest in that. The rest of it, especially sitting on my face all the time, I would love. Btw, I love stories, both reading and writing (I've written some for my mistress.)
Btw kimmi, all the pics in your showcase are really hot, but especially the one of you wearing the strapon!
Literotica is a must have.
That was an AMAZING story - I would have loved to meet someone like that in College
I have to admit, that pushed a lot of my buttons... red hair, natural grooming, ample figure, creamy skin, being engulfed between those sweet cheeks.... even kneeling in front of the toilet.

A great story!