URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=494224
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Upscale hotel in WLR
Activities: BBBJ BLS k9x2 CG squirting!
Hair Length and Color: Silky long dark hair a little wavy
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Medium height not spinner but def not BBW, PAWG, DSL, nice and curvy, perfect natural B cups, nice round ass
Recommendation: Yes
$400.00 an hour no thanks.
Coming from the guy who dissed one provider and mentioned she wouldnt be worth the dinero, in turn, writes a review on his own with same rate.

One is flabby but the other is a pawg.

Come on man, fucking Stevie Wonder can see this shit.
Coming from the guy who dissed one provider and mentioned she wouldnt be worth the dinero, in turn, writes a review on his own with same rate.

Come on man, fucking Stevie Wonder can see this shit. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz

LMAO love it!!
LMAO love it!! Originally Posted by WMJ4657
I messaged her (them) just out of curiosity just before this review was posted and they sent me an equally believable review from another website. I had commented on the top shelf prices with no reviews to back it up. I guess now she has one.
  • Zebco
  • 05-02-2019, 10:53 AM
I thought reviews from new members were supposed to be welcomed and encouraged here. But I also was told this is an exclusive boys club where new guys are not welcome to post so idk. As one of the classes of members known as newbies I do feel that I am being targeted here with all these quacks on my review tho.
I thought reviews from new members were supposed to be welcomed and encouraged here. But I also was told this is an exclusive boys club where new guys are not welcome to post so idk. As one of the classes of members known as newbies I do feel that I am being targeted here with all these quacks on my review tho. Originally Posted by Zebco

Actually you're not being targeted at all. You are just showing that you may date that you like cheaper thin girls but in reality you shell out the mucho dinero for chubby girls. So you post negative on a PAWG because of weight and cost and then turn right around and review a PAWG for the same donation that you said was to high.

Are you quaking your own review?

Careful they might decide to search ISP 's

Come on man, fucking Stevie Wonder can see this shit. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz

LoL!
  • Zebco
  • 05-02-2019, 03:16 PM
PAWG Phat ASS White Girl

A girl can have a nice phat ass and not be flabby. I didn't say I wouldn't pay 400. I will but only for a girl whose worth it. Look at their pictures side by side and say which one that would be. I made my choice. That's what is great about the hobby we all like different things and there are girls for all tastes.

None of it matters when the good ole boys club gets started tho.
PAWG Phat ASS White Girl

A girl can have a nice phat ass and not be flabby. I didn't say I wouldn't pay 400. I will but only for a girl whose worth it. Look at their pictures side by side and say which one that would be. I made my choice. That's what is great about the hobby we all like different things and there are girls for all tastes.

None of it matters when the good ole boys club gets started tho. Originally Posted by Zebco
I'm sure you'll be a bit with the ladies!
Enjoy your time in the hobby.

There isn't a good ole' boys club btw.

LMAO! F’ing Stevie Wonder jokes. That sh!t ain’t funny man!

https://youtu.be/h0_vTUnokNU
  • Zebco
  • 05-02-2019, 04:09 PM
I'm sure you'll be a bit with the ladies!
Enjoy your time in the hobby.

There isn't a good ole' boys club btw. Originally Posted by Das Ficker
Exactly what I expect one of the good ole boys to say. And I been in this hobby 20+ years now.

Did any of you want to comment on the actual review or just attack the reviewer?
Okay, I will take the bait. I know you don't care but humor is for the ones that do! Did you see any signs of management?
  • Zebco
  • 05-02-2019, 04:23 PM
No signs that I saw Baconman. No one hiding in the closet and she didn't call or text anybody. I had her full attention the whole time. I called her on the phone before the date and it was her voice. U never know for sure but if there was a manager there were not any signs of it that I could see. It was a very upscale location and not the kind of place I would associate with a girl that had a manager.
Iffen you boys don’t play nice, someone’s gonna stop this here car and smack the bejeezus outta everyluvin’ one of ya.
Or something like that...