Do guns turn you guys on or off?

Just curious...
Are guys turned on if they know a lady has one or knows how to shoot?
I've seen photos and profiles where the lady has guns. And comments concerning them.
Or would you avoid a lady if you know she has one at her incall? Would you worry about her going BSC and pulling it on you?
Or is it presumed that since we live in Texas, every lady has one or more?
neither..guns are for those that are responsible men or women..not for hookers that are doing something illegal already...
I like a girl that can take care of herself. A gun can help with that if she's gone through the trouble to know what she's doing. But a hottie like that probably wouldn't showing her hand about something like that...

Although some girls like pistol marks are so hot she can do whatever she wants!
I can appreciate a lady with guns.

IB
neither..guns are for those that are responsible men or women..not for hookers that are doing something illegal already... Originally Posted by glade55
Considering you are posting on this site, I wouldn't be so quick to judge legality. I wouldn't be surprised if a lady has a fire arm for protection. Just don't flaunt that you are willing to pull it out.
neither..guns are for those that are responsible men or women..not for hookers that are doing something illegal already... Originally Posted by glade55
How many providers have you seen I wonder?

We live in a violent country and everyone needs to be able to defend themself, and the simplest way to do that is with a firearm.
There are numerous ways of self defense - martial arts, guns or any type of weapon.
My preference is to avoid any type of situation where it's needed.
Honestly in the world we live in today with the guys on 6th st. that will blind side punch you, even ladies get punched and all the shit that goes on you have to be aware and prepared to defend yourself. If you can avoid a situation then that's your best defense but when cornered all bets are off and you must defend yourself as best you can. If you are packing heat be sure you are trained and willing to use it, hesitation will get you or other innocents killed.

Peace.

IB
Very true IB.
Hesitation with a weapon or any kind of self defense could end badly. Even if that defense has nothing to do with a weapon.
I like guns but not necessarily when it's someone else who has one.
We need 1 more clean gun, for one of our ladies, and are willing to trade. Glock 9mm preferred.
We are responsible and know how to shoot, btw!
Doesn't bother me any. I pack too.
We need 1 more clean gun, for one of our ladies, and are willing to trade. Glock 9mm preferred. Originally Posted by VenusEntertainment

Jesus, go buy one. Are you worried you can't pass a background? If so you shouldn't have one. Last time I checked this wasn't gun broker. Com
Yeah, but most gun shops insist on munny ta make a transackshun, instaid o' takin' poosy as curr'ncy.