Been visiting strip clubs and I'm like WTF?

So I started visiting the clubs as a joke. It was a great joke on one club btw, funniest shit ever for those that know. Anyways i started to get curious about where guys talk about going and getting a piece of action. As I have been going I'm watching the dancers and well most of them are not very good at all. Some girls really don't know how to use the pole. Others are fucking hot and amazing, some of the moves they can do is DAMN! I am going to start taking classes somewhere and maybe try an amateur night. Anyways guys is it the hot chick or are you impressed by some of the moves? What about the ones you see and cringe when you see trying to dance and its just bad? The dance, the clothing choice, just everything. Let's here your thoughts on this guys. Im interested on what you say.
Well I have told you what guys like & where we can get some action too. So the next one should be All Nude! On to the next Club! ��
I find it truly odd no one has anything to say on this topic.
Personally I don't visit s clubs. No sense looking if I can't touch.
I always thought the samething but there is lots of people that do visit.
I don't think I have ever once critiqued the moves of a girl dancing in a strip club.

I'm there to see skin; hopefully pretty girls either mostly or completely naked, ... and receive extras from them.

... but I rarely go to clubs.

On the other hand, I have complained about the music (too loud, too ghetto) ... and noticed the crowd (too loud, too ghetto) ... and left.

... or maybe I'm just too old.
Luckily, a hot girl is still hot even if she can't dance to save her life.

I've had great lapdances from girls who looked awkward af on the pole - they did a great job on my pole anyway...

I've also had pretty good lapdances from girl next door types who were like cirque du soleil on stage.

I can't remember any of the dances from girls i'm really unattracted to (holy pcness lol) who were bad pole dancers. Not sure if that reflects my state or that it didn't happen...
It's all about fulfilling the fantasy. I accept that I am not that guy to get the hot chicks but I have money so fuck it, I get what I want. But to truly have the good SC experience, there must be a connection, if a stripper walks past and my lil man don't rise I move on. To me dancing has nothing to do with it, it is the conversation you bring, and please let it be more than, "you want dance" the outfits, the eyes, the taller the heels the better because it makes the girls ass do something amazing. I love going to SC's and seeing whose willing to go that extra mile.
I don't go to SC but like mentioned above, hot is hot no mater how you move, if you want talented hot chic dansers you got to watch the pros, but no touchy, pass!
it's been a long time since I have hung out at a SC but I am a people watcher and enjoy watching the ladies that work the hardest to get the $$$. Agree I'm not into the ladies that just stroll by and ask "want a dance". BORING! I like the down on your luck, full of stories, and if their a little hot then more fun for me. Those are the fun ones.
The girl has to be hot and has to be able to seduce one with her moves. Any stripper that can show how flexible she can get dons my attention immediately.
Its fun to watch a hot girl that is amazing on the pole, except those girls always dance to those long ass rave party dance mixes that are endless. every once in awhile there will be one that just dances to buckcherry or motley crue, which is much better. Agree w i2mix4u above, I like people watching as well, so the hard luck girls are great. The ones who can't dance at all bcz they're new or theyre just bad at dancing, are at least entertaining and funny. what i hate to see, are the strippers, whether hiddeous or hot, who just roll on the floor and bounce their asses around, and there's usually some too-ghetto angry music to accompany. Some people love the lazy bouncy ass numbers w angst music, to each his own. Its not for me. Just as I like my rock stars skinny and strung out, (say no to fat rock stars)... I like my strippers svelte in black lingerie, with fake boobs and big eyelashes, and rock music, swinging from the chandeliers, a few tatts, good drama, dark lighting. and alas, enjoying the forbidden cigarette as she's tucking hundreds in her thigh high stocking at the end of the bar.

They could all do better with their costumes and stripper attire. Spend some money on themselves. The days of high glamor clubs are gone daddy gone, but girls will always be girls and should have fun with and spend a bit on their appearance.

Overall, Its still fun to go to a strip club once or twice a year, get tipsy and enjoy the view.
If she can work my pole she can have two left feet for all I care.

If we're talking true dance seduction such as with a sexy pro belly dancer sure it matters.

With strippers once a girl is naked and on stage all that matters is direct eye contact otherwise she's just some naked girl on a stage.

I'm surprised more dancers aren't aware that it's the personal ioi (Illusion of interest) they create with a guy that puts the green in the thong rather than a bunch of splits and boring twerks.
Once I realized that I could take the same money wasted in a strip club and actually get some real action, strip clubs became obsolete in my book.
Strip clubs can be fun, but the Austin clubs these days are kinda crappy. Not sure what's going on but in the last year, clubs like P10 and Palazio have gone downhill - dancers are not that skilled in using the pole. Hell, I've seen a few at P10 that are too lazy to even take their top off on the back stage.

It is fun to go and play with a willing dancer (and add a date in for a 3some). Hope the scene picks up here a bit, tho