Merry Christmas

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas. If traveling please be safe.
  • Toyz
  • 12-22-2015, 02:46 PM
Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas. If traveling please be safe. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
DG we've had a couple of great Christmas presents lately in the form of asses in the air by Rossi & Mandi...you could help with some joyess Christmas spirit by providing a pic of that round ass of yours!
Merry Christmas girl and to all of eccie
Merry Christmas DG, and all!

IB
Merry Christmas and Joy to all. May you all be safe, and may your eggnog be spiked.
  • Mokoa
  • 12-22-2015, 11:53 PM

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Same to you DG & everyone.
I hope we all have a fun-filled holiday season.
Merry Christmas everyone!! Hope you all are happy and safe this holiday season. I hope the lonely ones here know this too will pass. I know it is a tough time for those of us who lost someone or who are enduring it alone and I am reaching out to wish you an especially merry Christmas and sending holiday love to the ones alone this holiday.
:x massmilie24:

I'll be good, I'll be good:

Merry Christmas Eccie peeps !!!
  • Loxly
  • 12-23-2015, 11:05 PM
Happy Belated Solstice (the pagan in me) and a Merry Christmas. Good tidings also to my non-Christian friends. May the coming year bring us more opportunities for good companionship.
Merry Christmas My Perverse Family! Lol. Seriously though... Merry Christmas to all of you.

Hope your Holiday is great, Daddy's Girl. You deserve it!

For all the people who have tough times for whatever reasons, over the holidays... may your prescriptions and/or drinks be full, may you be blessed with no family drama etc.

Just a few more days guys and girls...
Mery Xmas, Feliz navidad, happy Hanukkah, happy kwanza and happy holidays to all. Hope everyone gets laid a lot and if u drink. Don't drive. Your just gonna spill ur drink. And happy holidays DG. I need to see u again in the new year. And a special shout out to my boo, SDR.
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all at eccie.

PS--I just wanted to re-post the great picture from Dallas... Hot DAYUM, she is certainly to be on Santa's naughty but good list. And mine too.

For all the people who have tough times for whatever reasons, over the holidays... may your prescriptions and/or drinks be full, may you be blessed with no family drama etc.
Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
Will you share with me? My drinks are all gone already