Merry Christmas!! How is yalls day going?

Merry Christmas!!

What is everyone up to today?
For me an easy day, going to the park for a jog, come home, masturbate, shower, eat and enjoy Herbal essence, and perhaps a sporting event on TV...
  • Toyz
  • 12-25-2015, 08:01 AM
Merry Christmas!!

For me an easy day, going to the park for a jog, come home, masturbate, shower, eat and enjoy Herbal essence, and perhaps a sporting event on TV... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Well Ralphy, thank goodness you are not going to the park to masturbate! Here at Chez Toyz we are sitting around the Festivus Pineapple having freshly prepared chocolate souffles that did not pop over the top But they TASTE amazing...with some home made cocoa...getting ready to start cooking the annual Festivus mega meal...might go for a bike ride later if it warms up a bit...MERRY CHRISTMAS MONGERS & HOOGARS!

Just hanging out, getting some time into my other hobby, going for a run later, might find a hooger to play with tonight, went to see Star Wars last night, little underwhelming but ok.

Merry Christmas all.

IB
Mine is great, it could better if I can find a spinner or two! Im not much into whale watching!
Toyz, you missed the 'come home' after park.. No masturbating on Town Lake Trail.. was a bit chilly for that.
I am in the woods in AZ the temps are 15 degrees lower than in the midwest.

I'ts not going to warm up enough to go hike "natural bridge" but I did go to p
Potato Lake at sunrise to see the elks. There were hundred of elk drinking there at sunrise. (can you picture them bellying up to the bar?)

I took a ride in my new (to me) toy up the "widowmaker" (AZ 87) and through some of the paved roads in the Tonto National Forest. Talk about grown up fun, with the SO hanging on, for life, to the grab bars, putting the new to me super car through the paces,Early this morning there were no cars(park rangers, HP, or local LE) to be to ruin my Christmas morning.

My SO prepared breakfast (German farmers and frozen mimosas) and soon I will start the smoker and prep the full bone-in prime rib roast (USDA PRIME @ $35lb) on the smoker with apple and cherry chunks. We will have 12 for dinner tonight. All near homeless people who live in campers and trailers in the national forest. Most are VN vets who have lived there for years. Most pack up and move into the valley as the parks turn off electricity and water when it turns colder. It was 22 degrees last night here and will be for a week. All of these people will be forced to leave just after Christmas. We included Shell gas cards in there stocking so they can make it to shelters for the winter.

We will stuff stocking, boxes of food, and local gift cards for our guests. there is lots of cooking to do, and yes the copper is dusted off and going to be put to work, the living room has to be transformed into a dining room as we can't eat outside as it will only be 38 for a high.

vac.JPG

It's going to be a busy day but with the help of some alcohol, and god knows what else, we will have a day that exemplifies what I hope is the true meaning of Christmas

I wish you all the best this Christmas. I just started the smoker now It's time to find of of my prized ales!!! At 15% I only get 4!!

I am visiting my family out of state.
So far so good, way too much good food.

Merry Christmas to all.
  • ztonk
  • 12-25-2015, 11:18 AM
Spending the day with family (and approving a few reviews for you guys who celebrated Christmas early!)

Have a couple of new sugarbaby candidates on deck for the days after...

z
Having a great day with the wife, trying out my new Sous Vide Cook unit, preparing a couple of NY Strip steaks, then to the hot tub.. maybe an afternoon movie then more sex.
Im in bed sick. Got up to see family open presents, took pics, then came back to bed to sleep. Now i'm just reading ECCIE threads while family plays with their toys. Kind of a chill relaxing day. I'll be going back to sleep in a few.
Merry Christmas!!

For me an easy day, going to the park for a jog, come home, masturbate, shower, eat and enjoy Herbal essence, and perhaps a sporting event on TV... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I'm all about saving money, masturbate on!
I'm all about saving money, masturbate on! Originally Posted by Skip_8
im the "geico" of hobbyists
i masturbated ,and saved $250 in just 15 min.
Went out with cousins from CALI and picked up a HOTTIE from a local strip club... PUNISHED her in her car after.. I LOVE SLUTS.!!! BTW.. NC. lol MERRY X MAS.

WILL REPEAT TONIGHT. !!!
im the "geico" of hobbyists
i masturbated ,and saved $250 in just 15 min. Originally Posted by knotty man
You need to pay yoursel at least $20. ha ha
  • quzi
  • 12-25-2015, 02:47 PM
if I could find an empty theatre Star Wars would be in the cards.