~Cooking for Civvies, Significant Others, Hoogars, Whores, Street Walkers & others~

• Toyz
  • 12-25-2015, 04:34 PM
Todays edition, "Cookin' for the Civvies": CHRISTMAS EDITION.

Today we had a Rib Eye Roast marinaded overnight in a French Roast Coffee Brine-then rubbed in a multi spice blend including saffron/white & black pepper/oregano/smoked paprika, whipped sweet potatoes, shrimp~n~sausage stuffed baked zuchinni & squash, fresh cranberry sauce, molasses glazed carrots, rolls with smoked butter, iced tea & a domestic pinot noir

Nod to RandB for the title...note the Festivus Decorated Pineapple...a ToYz Christmas tradition.

I saw the pumpkin and said to myself, Self, I thought I was the only one who decorates a pineapple? You should see my Mardi gras pineapple...

There is the one I did for "Big Cawk" day at ToyZ Inc., BSC products coming out, OOOPs I meant "IPO" celebration.

Easter Wabbit

My Spongebob

And this one that needs a finger stuck in it's mouth and more colorful make up LMFAO

Today we had a Rib Eye Roast marinaded overnight in a French Roast Coffee Brine-then rubbed in a multi spice blend including saffron/white & black pepper/oregano/smoked paprika, whipped sweet potatoes, shrimp~n~sausage stuffed baked zuchinni & squash, fresh cranberry sauce, molasses glazed carrots, rolls with smoked butter, iced tea & a domestic pinot noir

Nod to RandB for the title...note the Festivus Decorated Pineapple...a ToYz Christmas tradition.

Originally Posted by Toyz
BBQ !!!!

BBQ !!!!

Originally Posted by fun2come
yes please!
That looks dammed good. To bad I down't have the right parts to be fed that on Christmas. She is a lucky lady. Whats for desert? Melted high cocoa chocolate and .... I'm sorry, she must be a civie, ahhh fruit cake?

I just pulled the Prime Rib (All $450 of it) off the smoker, removed the rib bones, they were strung on for flavor, wrapped it in 140 Sf. of foil, wrapped it in towels and put it into a pre-warmed cooler.

It will stay there for about 2 hours until carved. Now the bones are being married with roasted veggies and getting ready to be made in to a Madeira(fortified) wine sauce and an Au Jus (made with Merlot). I made the Dimi Glas base months ago and froze it.

Other than the meat and the sauces I have forcibly removed from the kitchen, even had to put my beer in the fridge in the garage. For being 5'5" and 125lbs she sure can hit hard!!!! Glad she just hit me on the arm...

I am signing off for the evening as I am expecting guest soon and I'm sure there is something I should be doing, like staying the fuck out of the kitchen.

P.S.

She said she thinks the Revere copper is the finest she has ever cooked with..All ,I know is that she has dirtied every one other the the fish sauté pan, but she's not done and I'm not supposed to be in there.. Ouch, That hurt!!!!!.
I have never cooked for a hooger, but I have had a hooger cook for me

IB
Dammed she is hot hot I mean HOT

She likes wieners, uses tongs not tweezers, and wears eye protection. Perk

Could you get her to lay down the tongs and model these for me while I get some lube? Dammed RandB, your gonna love you some dishwashing babe tonight!!!!!! In RL, not so much....

BBQ !!!!

Originally Posted by fun2come
Is that one of those elf hookers that I have heard rumors about?

Really!!!!!, what gave it away is that she is not as tall as the exhaust fan, no less the upper cabinets!!!!

Yep someone thought of this, I am sure we will see it next year!!!!

• Toyz
  • 12-25-2015, 06:38 PM
That looks dammed good. To bad I down't have the right parts to be fed that on Christmas. She is a lucky lady. Whats for desert? Melted high cocoa chocolate and .... I'm sorry, she must be a civie, ahhh fruit cake?

I just pulled the Prime Rib (All $450 of it) off the smoker, removed the rib bones, they were strung on for flavor, wrapped it in 140 Sf. of foil, wrapped it in towels and put it into a pre-warmed cooler.

It will stay there for about 2 hours until carved. Now the bones are being married with roasted veggies and getting ready to be made in to a Madeira(fortified) wine sauce and an Au Jus (made with Merlot). I made the Dimi Glas base months ago and froze it.

Other than the meat and the sauces I have forcibly removed from the kitchen, even had to put my beer in the fridge in the garage. For being 5'5" and 125lbs she sure can hit hard!!!! Glad she just hit me on the arm...

I am signing off for the evening as I am expecting guest soon and I'm sure there is something I should be doing, like staying the fuck out of the kitchen.

P.S.

She said she thinks the Revere copper is the finest she has ever cooked with..All ,I know is that she has dirtied every one other the the fish sauté pan, but she's not done and I'm not supposed to be in there.. Ouch, That hurt!!!!!. Originally Posted by RandB fan
Toasting to your great meal. Its a great thing you are doing for those people...good for you.

I love my copper and used a lot of it today...still a pain in the ass to clean.

I made some roux from the pan drippings off of the Roast, but didnt care for the taste...shoulda made a red wine reduction...but it was still great without it.

For dessert we had chocolate cake with butter cream icing & a whiskey/cream sauce (recipe copied from Commanders Palace in NOLA)

Let the cream sauce jokes begin...just try to be creative with them ok guys?

Toasting to your great meal. Its a great thing you are doing for those people...good for you.

I love my copper and used a lot of it today...still a pain in the ass to clean.

I made some roux from the pan drippings off of the Roast, but didnt care for the taste...shoulda made a red wine reduction...but it was still great without it.

For dessert we had chocolate cake with butter cream icing & a whiskey/cream sauce (recipe copied from Commanders Palace in NOLA)

Let the cream sauce jokes begin...just try to be creative with them ok guys?

Did you get that recipe from this book?
51YMXwaUioL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
And are you having some coffee with that?
4183_4119_881.jpeg
I'm sorry for being an asshole, I'm just jealous that y'all are having awesome dinners while i ate a this.
tinner.jpg
  • Toyz
  • 12-25-2015, 07:25 PM
Did you get that recipe from this book?
Attachment 486525
And are you having some coffee with that?
Attachment 486526
I'm sorry for being an asshole, I'm just jealous that y'all are having awesome dinners while i ate a this.
Attachment 486527 Originally Posted by Knocturnal
See? Now THAT's creative. I love the idea of Thanksgiving in a can....

Kudos to your expertise in the kitchen!

R and B with his stock photos,not so much...
"R and B with his stock photos,not so much..."

Dude (asswipe)My photos show my family members and just because you live in a box down buy the river... I was driving, the elks left before day break and so did I.. want proof sources send me your real email address at work. Better yet find a dude ranch near Sedona and ask if they know Moose, better yet, find a Cuban espresso in the area and ask the same question. I can't wait to see the video of them tossing you to the curb.

Kudos to your expertise in the kitchen!

R and B with his stock photos,not so much...
Originally Posted by Observing
Chistmas is over and this thread isn't hobby related....off to the litter box!