Thank you

To my hobbyist friend that literally got me out of my bed today and didn't try to fuck me, but talked me through my tears and listened... I had a case of the blues really bad today. Damn civilian guys.

We get a little jaded at times, or at least I do. There are still some really good people in the hobby. There are a handful of you that I don't know what I'd do if you guys/girls weren't around. Thank you for being genuinely kind while my bff was away and showing your concern. It's those little things that mean so much. Actually, those little things are pretty damn big.

I love a few of you here and don't know what I'd do without you. Ya'll know who you are.

Love,

Scarlett
  • Toyz
  • 12-29-2015, 01:10 PM
Bla, bla, bla...we need to get around to fucking in 2016 Rossi. I needa squeeze dem titties.
I challenge you to do a battle of fuxxx. Lol
  • Toyz
  • 12-29-2015, 07:28 PM
I challenge you to do a battle of fuxxx. Lol Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
"A Battle of Fuxxx"

Glad you feel that way Scarlett. There should be plenty of men and women on here who make you feel special and offer a solid support system. After all, that's what this site is/should be all about!
"A Battle of Fuxxx"

Originally Posted by Toyz
Omg. That just made think of The Mortal Combat video game... "Finish Her." Only bedroom style.
Glad you feel that way Scarlett. There should be plenty of men and women on here who make you feel special and offer a solid support system. After all, that's what this site is/should be all about! Originally Posted by TravelerMan
Yes it should be. It is what we make of it. Sometimes I try to act all hard like I don't need this place, but I do. Lol.
Ok, so what is your bedroom finishing move? Off the top rope, vag on face suffocation? Better yet, death by impressive breasts?
Ok, so what is your bedroom finishing move? Off the top rope, vag on face suffocation? Better yet, death by impressive breasts? Originally Posted by Stewie griffen
My vote is for breasts death 😁
As I recal...death by vag-on face would be a good finish..for her!

Survivor of the bedroom style moves.

IB
While we haven't met I'm looking to remedy that this year

And I'm sure you'll have another adoring fan
I truly am sorry youve had a case of the blues and am glad you were surrounded by loving friends. We all get that way sometimes. Hope you are feeling better. Happy New Year.
Thanks to all. I'm feeling better and looking forward to Mortal Combat Style Fucking... "Finish Him" "Finish Her."