Extensive Hunter Biden laptop archive published on new website

Unfortunately some of the content on the website can not be posted here due to site rules. Think about that. Senile Biden's son's content is too egregious to be posted on a hooker site. I am not sure if the name of the site can be listed here so I redacted it but if you google using the story below, I am sure you can find it on your own

An immense catalog of photos from Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop were published Thursday on a new website, as the first son faces ongoing investigations into his overseas business affairs and potential tax and gun crimes.

Nearly 10,000 photos taken between 2008 and 2019 will be hosted at ************** after a former Trump White House aide apparently spent months scanning the digital archive, redacting some images and publishing the rest.

“The number one thing we’re about … is truth and transparency,” Garrett Ziegler, who founded the nonprofit Marco Polo, told Fox News.

Among the redacted pictures are those that display private information, such as Social Security, banking and credit card numbers.

Explicit photos of Hunter’s sister-in-law-turned-lover Hallie Biden, the widow of the late Beau Biden, are also sealed

The outlet also revealed two previously unseen photos, one of text messages between Hunter and Hallie and another of Hunter with then-girlfriend Zoe Kestan, who testified last year before the Delaware-based federal grand jury investigating the first son.

“If the American people want to know what their first family is like, they’re going to get it. And we’re not going to be taking out photos that paint the Bidens in a good light,” Ziegler told Fox News Digital.

Federal prosecutors have yet to announce whether they will bring charges against the 53-year-old Hunter for alleged crimes including tax fraud and lying on a gun purchase form about his drug use.

Hunter faces a separate congressional inquiry into his business affairs abroad by the House Oversight Committee, which has combed through bank records to substantiate claims of influence-peddling in the first family.

Many images from the laptop show Hunter in various states of undress and surrounded by ****************************** **

Ziegler’s Marco Polo organization also hosts the website BidenLaptopEmails.com, which gives web users access to more than 120,000 emails from the scandal-hit first son’s laptop.
It’s all coming out. As I said 10 days ago. Buckle up buttercups!!!!!
It’s all coming out. As I said 10 days ago. Buckle up buttercups!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino

what started off as a "russkie disinformation conspiracy" has become a ..

yeah .. we told you.
The leftists are still in denial
Are the Epstein files next? Client lists and videos? That’s when the real shit will hit the fan.
what started off as a "russkie disinformation conspiracy" has become a ..

yeah .. we told you. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Mueller was a cover up, not an investigation. BOOMERANG!!!!!!

The Lord Emperor Trump “caught them all”!!!!!
Unfortunately some of the content on the website can not be posted here due to site rules. Think about that. Senile Biden's son's content is too egregious to be posted on a hooker site. Originally Posted by berryberry
It's probably the same type of content that your guy Rush Limbaugh was involved with. I'd bet money that your hero the Orange Turd has partaken of some of that content as well.

It’s all coming out. As I said 10 days ago. Buckle up buttercups!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
You also said that in 2021 the election would be overturned. Care to put a date on this one?

I suspect that this will continue to be inconsequential, but either way not many outside of Cult 45 care too much about it. Most of us are not emotionally tied to Biden the way the 45ers are to the Turd. If Hunter broke a law, try him, convict him, and if it's serious enough, throw him in prison.
He says a lot of things. We all do.

What we all don't do is sit around our computers jerking off to Hunter Biden laptop pics and videos.

Pretty sure I know who does, though
Big story on this:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1664654736711098370

Ill informed leftists still in denial
Big story on this:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1664654736711098370

Ill informed leftists still in denial Originally Posted by berryberry
... Denial? ... Or just refusing to SEE?

Surely reminds me of a song when I was just a joey.

"Three blind mice. .... Three blind mice."
"See how they run. .... See how they run."

"The surely pissed-with the farmer's grog."
"So he threw them in -- to the croc in the bog."

And they never saw that coming! ....

#### Salty
Anyone have the web address of the full content? Twitter link says it’s published but not where.
Anyone have the web address of the full content? Twitter link says it’s published but not where. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I redacted it in the original post as I am not sure if the site rules allow it to be posted or not. Perhaps the good Dr. can confirm

That said, if you google using a paragraph from the story from the NY Post, I am sure you can find it on your own
I redacted it in the original post as I am not sure if the site rules allow it to be posted or not. Perhaps the good Dr. can confirm

That said, if you google using a paragraph from the story from the NY Post, I am sure you can find it on your own Originally Posted by berryberry
Yeah, I was going to post this story. I’ve been following Garret Ziegler ( Marco Polo) for a year. He’s posted a lot of the videos and pics on Telegram. Hunter should be strung up by his balls and lit on fire. It’s that bad. You would be banned from Eccie if you posted it. So I didn’t.

If you’re on Twitter, follow BioClandestine. He has a thread dedicated to this.
Yeah Bam - just think about it, Senile Biden's son was involved in shit so bad that the details can not be discussed here on a hooker board.

Some really sick shit
Yeah Bam - just think about it, Senile Biden's son was involved in shit so bad that the details can not be discussed here on a hooker board.

Some really sick shit Originally Posted by berryberry
Like father, like son. Ashley Biden’s diary Details some of the same behavior From her father. What a fucked up family.