Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Dfk, lfk, bbbj, mish, cowgirl. Msog
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: 225
Hair Length and Color: Blond shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall drink of water. Kinda reminded me of bridgett neilson when she was in rocky III. Not a spinner but not fat at all. Just my type and built for pleasure
Recommendation: Yes
Her ShowCase:

http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1844

Pictures and (HINT) other contact information there.

Cheers,

bcg
Pictures and (HINT) other contact information there.
bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Yes, please always include the advertised phone #s and email addresses in reviews - it makes it easier for the next guy interested in seeing her.

Hey, what's the "new look" she has that she mentions in her ad?
Thanks bcg. Still a little new at this review stuff. The new look is just shorter hair ala bridgett neilson.
Thanks bcg. Still a little new at this review stuff. The new look is just shorter hair ala bridgett neilson. Originally Posted by funkyleroy
She's on my "to do" list, pretty much regardless of her hair color or length. Hell, even if she shaved herself bald (well, the late Persis Khambatta was rather hot as (the bald) Lieutenant Ilia in Star Trek: The Motion Picture; some women can pull it off).

Thing is, she never comes far enough north when I have time and money to see her.

Cheers,

bcg
Whats scary BCG is that I knew who you were talking about before the Star Trek reference. God I guess I'm a nerd too
I have seen her many times in New Orleans years ago and she is an awesome lady. She really aims to please.