⚠️👀⚠️👀 Important And Necessary 👀⚠️👀⚠️

I just wanted to remind all the ladies and gents how important it is to do ypur screening and know who your seeing. This plays a major part of the hobby as far as ypur safety and freedom goes! Just because someone gives you a name doesn’t mean anything you have to check ypur references, just because they have a review, means nothin it does not take but a few min to contact and send pm to bet the info that you need . Ladies we have to stick together the reference system is all we have that guarantee our safety and who we see those of you who don’t want to reference because the guy is seeing someone else and not you is wrong or that call the guy or message them because there not seeing you is wrong that’s not what the hobby is about and regardless to wether you might like the person or not that has nothing to do with our safety!!! I mean if it’s a dangerous or someone that could jeopardize either you or the client then I myself then will not be reference friendly but other than that there is no need for that. The hobby is here for variety so that you may choose who and what and when you want it is not the ladies decision. So ladies and Gents keep your eyes open and SCREEN SCREEN SCREEN!!! I hope everyone has a great weekend and everyone please be safe and smart !!
thanks for the reminder!
]
thanks for the reminder! Originally Posted by danceman
Your very welcome! I thought and felt like it need to be said and noted !
  • RK2
  • 01-24-2019, 07:08 PM
Couldn't agree more, well said.
����
I hate that I know who set that sting up. I also hate that the girls didn’t screen the way they should!!! That’s what this website is for safety!! Youbhave it at your fingertips use it while you can!!
I hate that I know who set that sting up. I also hate that the girls didn’t screen the way they should!!! That’s what this website is for safety!! Youbhave it at your fingertips use it while you can!! Originally Posted by Blair B
Exactly thanks for your response and feedback I love to see providers that actually do the right thing and help keep us safe! Thank you !
I hate that I know who set that sting up. I also hate that the girls didn’t screen the way they should!!! That’s what this website is for safety!! Youbhave it at your fingertips use it while you can!! Originally Posted by Blair B
you need to tell the mod what you know
you need to tell the mod what you know Originally Posted by LehaLea
My PM box is open.
  • GMTA
  • 01-26-2019, 04:24 PM
I think we all want to know . For our own safety
That’s what I told her and I told muff and B Three what was going on because I feel it directly impacts us as. Long as there is stuff in the dark and handles being compromised it’s only right ya know and you would not be thinking about our community if provider and hobbiest well being if you did not .... I mean this in the most nicest way I can put it but ypu stay silent your on the enemy side not ours and I can’t get more realer than that
My PM box is open. Originally Posted by MuffinMan
Muff would I be outing some one if I say what we talked about even though it’s not me who should step up I most definitely have no issue doing it
Leha...be careful posting hearsay or conjecture on the open board. As I understand it, you ladies are able to post your feelings and suppositions in your private ares. Also, you are free to answer questions as you see fit in your PMs.

Be sare and SCREEN!
Leha...be careful posting hearsay or conjecture on the open board. As I understand it, you ladies are able to post your feelings and suppositions in your private ares. Also, you are free to answer questions as you see fit in your PMs.

Be sare and SCREEN! Originally Posted by MuffinMan
Ok thanks muff
  • 1Elle
  • 02-16-2019, 11:24 PM
Well I appreciate your saying this about checking references and being reference friendly. Now I can call out your HYPOCRISY and thank you for NEVER answering my requests for several clients who used you as someone I could contact in order to check their references.

I am so sick of this holier than thou bullshit. It's just bullshit and it still stinks. Shame on you for publicly saying "Be Safe" while purposefully making sure I am not. Thank you for your kindness.