SWISS TEXANS?

I don't see SR Only posting
"Pray I don't alter it any further."
No worries, Lord Vader, but I am screenshoting this as precedent if I am ever threatened with points for thread hijacking.

Not that it would really matter anyway. I am sure the points would still be doled out and the double standard embraced if not esteemed.

Hey, and this is even related to the topic. This whole corporate mass exodus was really caused by overt and perhaps erroneous governance.

Hmmmm. . . . . . . .
Hijacking threads in D&T is an art to be aspired to.
Dang, my throat itches.

Man it is really tightening up.

Uhh urrggg grrggg--my throat is closing.

Damn, did a supermoderator just hijack my thread and go off topic? LOL! Originally Posted by phatdaty
I got MA's back. Wing man and all that. Especially for the lovely Victoria (nice avatar with the hat BTW).

I don't see SR Only posting Originally Posted by discreetgent
DG you asking for points? You talkin' to me? You lookin' at me?
Whew. Jesus.

When I saw "Swiss Texans" I thought for a minute that somebody was mating them. God would that be a terrifying combination.

You scared the crap out of me phatdaty. Originally Posted by Mazomaniac
Sure the US can tax US Citizen Personal Income, but that is small potatoes for a large corp avoiding Corporate Income Tax (just for Doove I'll bold both)

The Swiss love this and appreciate that a small % of a big number is better than a large % of a small number Originally Posted by atlcomedy
I do understand the difference between personal income tax and corporate tax, what i didn`t know was that there would be so much difference between the USA tax and the swiss one. I work in switzerland and taxes, well, they are not as small as one would think. But that of course is only for ordinary people like me , i assume. But i am sure swiss know sneaky ways around to make US-companies feel more comfortable abroad then in their own country. The austrians and germans have been far too stupid for that :-).

In Austria companies who would have been profitable have not been able to get a license due to minor issues with paperwork and credentials, and put up their company in London and employed themselves in Austria, which made Austria miss ALL the taxes. Now they have become smarter. This is largely due to an old law requirement for handcraft - jobs. The swiss are incredibly sneaky when it comes to money. I have to say. It is not possible for a foreigner to open up a bank account if you just have a regular amount of money, but if you are willing to invest 100 000 swiss franks and up they give you all the legitimacy. It took me work permission and whatever requirements to make up a legal bank account in switzerland.

I wonder if that is good business or unfair competition?
Hijacking threads in D&T is an art to be aspired to. Originally Posted by discreetgent
Yes , seesm warnings are only handled out when you hijack threads in the ordinary section,where all the ordinary people are, that are not as lavish as us, right ;-) (just cynical joke, no offense) because otherwise this board would be empty :-)) , right But its good to know , we all have at least the same amount of inflated sense of self to even believe we NEED a D&T area, because we are so different :-) (note the cynical notions on that :-)) .....)
I have to say. It is not possible for a foreigner to open up a bank account if you just have a regular amount of money, but if you are willing to invest 100 000 swiss franks and up they give you all the legitimacy. It took me work permission and whatever requirements to make up a legal bank account in switzerland.

I wonder if that is good business or unfair competition? Originally Posted by ninasastri
The gnomes do only what is good for business.
DG you asking for points? You talkin' to me? You lookin' at me? Originally Posted by SR Only
To quote Edward "talk to the paw"

To quote Edward "talk to the paw" Originally Posted by discreetgent
The gnomes do only what is good for business. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
yes and talk about their customer service at all and are the slowest and most unfriendly people working. Go in Zurich Bahnhofstrasse and spend money below 5000 franks and you get treated as non existent.
Have you ever been shopping groceries in Switzerland? After you are done listening to all the family chitchat that the cashier and the numerous shoppers before you in line exchange and taking ages to move the desired objects over the scanner - it can only take days until you finally are out of the shop. Dear Lord. Only when it comes to sex they are quick. Services start at 10 minutes :-) (cynical joke)
yes and talk about their customer service at all and are the slowest and most unfriendly people working...Only when it comes to sex they are quick. Originally Posted by ninasastri
How do I get a gnome job??? I can be extremely slow and unfriendly. But I'm a quick cummer.
The swiss are incredibly sneaky when it comes to money. Originally Posted by ninasastri
%0AI am not so sure in this case there is anything sneaky or duplicitous going on. It is pure common sense that seems to elude our politicians.

If the US taxes are around 35%, all you have to do is offer a substantial discount. I am not sure if it is across the board, but the cases cited in the 60 minutes story had the final net rates for those companies between 13 and 15%.

The Swiss (and Ireland it is even lower at around 8%) have just figured out you can attract more flies with honey than vinegar. Meanwhile our government doesn't understand that if you keep raising taxes, you will have less companies to collect taxes from, so you end up raising taxes again until the cost of doing business drives every profitable company away.

Any third grader can do the math:

10X35=350 or 1000X3.5=3,500