How bout them Cowboys!

Looking forward to watching them get their ASS kicked tonight!!
Too Soon.....Too Soon....
TheBronzeRock ==> how ya feelin now???

Yeah. What Dennisrn SAID!!! Lol
.....let's be honest ==> it was one Hell of a win for Dallas.....

The Cowboys had been pointing to the season opener against the Giants since the schedule came out in April.

They had a bitter taste in their mouths from how last season ended with them losing to Giants in 31-14 blowout fashion in what was a winner take all battle for the playoffs and the NFC title in the season finale.

The Cowboys went home as the Giants went to playoffs and went on to win the Super Bowl.
It was just another bitter blow suffered against a division rival that had won seven of the last nine games in the series. The Cowboys knew if they wanted to get over the hump and go on a Super Bowl run themselves they must get by the Giants.

That's why the 24-17 season opening victory was so important and so fulfilling for the Cowboys.
.....and with the Eagles and Redskins winning this afternoon ==> the NFC East might be interesting to watch this year
RG3 looked real good,best game so far today IMO
Double damn...we didn't start RG3 this week! Go Cowboys!!
Damn, hate to admit it but RGIII looked really good. Redskins finally found a ringer. Cowboys defense going to have hands full BUT I think we'll be up for the task.
Manster...we know the Cowboys will be UP for it...but, will you? (lol)
Ohhhhh! That sounds like a challenge! I'm going to have to get together with you once back in SA to see if I can do that. Maybe you can kiss it like your avatar to see what it does!!! : )
I'm always UP for a challenge!! My doubles partner wants to learn about football...so, maybe you could throw her some balls!
Wow!!! I'm UP for that. This biz trip seems so much longer now! LOL Double trouble and throwing my balls sounds like a great plan. Can't wait!!!