Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.adultlook.com/p/2562361
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Safe place by Chief's Way NAS gate
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: See ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Purple and short (like in pics)
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pictures are accurate but don't do her justice. Much better in person
Recommendation: Yes
Always wondered about her. Saw some negative reviews a while back. I know Laloverboy is mesmerized by those titties. I will admit like Dan Akroyd in Dragnet, "No ma'am. They're very impressive... bordering on spectacular."
What was the damage?
I am mesmerized by her titts.
I don't recall ever seeing the negative reviews, but I may have missed them. I always caveat a 'yes' recommendation with YMMV though because sometimes you just click with a provider and others do not click with the same provider and vice versa.
hmmm...well now you got me wondering...set up an appt a while back and she left me sitting outside her apartment for 10 minutes past our set time waiting for her to open the door, so I left.....I've seen her in public a couple times and even with clothes on, the tits are enticing
I saw her a while back she was on STG. My time with her was good.She does have some nice AND big tits. Actually talked a bit during the visit she seem as normal as these girls can be...js
She is amazing
I need to see her.
I need to see her. Originally Posted by laloverboy
You mean you need to see them. Lol
EXACTLY. I need to tune in Tokyo.