need a photographer

hey sweeties I'm getting my website up and running but I'm looking for a photographer that can take photos for me if you know anyone please give me the info at 3035051191 or pm me
Why don't you just get a quality phone and a good friend to take them for you? That way you're relaxed, having fun and they come out more natural. And you can update your pictures as often as you'd like. Just My Personal Opinion. That's what I do.

I have ALWAYS used my best friends aside from that 1 time since 2013. And the ONLY time that I needed to use Photoshop was because, I was so limited on my poses that I had no choice BUT to finally hire someone so that I could show all angles a very long time ago. Now, (thanks to laser removal) I'm able to use make-up and still show all angles with no Photoshop. And I can update anytime I want. Literally, pics only take 30 minutes.

I don't believe that the gents are demanding much, just honesty. Not blurry, grainy, far away pics. I took these last pics that are up from November (and need to be updated cuz I'm almost 10lbs lighter but, it's not a Priority since this isn't my Occupation) with an $80 Hobby Phone and my bestie in 30 minutes. And "no" my hobby phone is "not quality"

Anywho, just food for thought; I hope that you find what you're seeking!

Have a great day and Happy Hobbying!
For what you'll be using the pictures for, Alyssa is right. You can get great photos with cell phones these days and most have some kind of editing in them. Unless you're trying to get some full on high resolutions for actual printing and are concerned about proper lighting and framing/points of view in the photos, you don't need a pro photographer. And yes, I've been into photography for most of my life and have run a number of rigs over the years. It's a fun hobby.