Hello Houston !

This is where you nice fine gentlemen and sexy ladies say Hello Back.
Talk to me, I talk back.
Welcome to town!!!!!
Am I the only who sees VIP in w handle and its an immediate pass? Kinda the same as "snow bunny"
Am I the only who sees VIP in w handle and its an immediate pass? Kinda the same as "snow bunny" Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
There’s someone for everybody. To each their own.
There’s someone for everybody. To each their own. Originally Posted by VipAhyanaJames
^^^^^ This is VERY TRUE and Exactly WHY the Hobby Will ALWAYS Exist

Regardless of what's going on in my life or where I've been, I Choose to wake up every day with the Mentality and Gratitude of My Cup Always Being Half Full. With That Said: I'm Certain that the gents in Houston are Happy to see you taking the time to Cum visit. Houston Needs Variety. Have Safe Travels and Enjoy Your Stay Hon!

Enjoy this beautiful day and Happy Hobbying!
I have indulged her several times throughout the years when she is in Waco. Never have I been disappointed.
Talk to me, I talk back. Originally Posted by VipAhyanaJames
Howdy 🤠
I like it when they talk back but not when they're back talkers !
Welcome
Enjoy the scenery
  • BLM69
  • 04-18-2022, 02:06 PM
I also pass on names with a VIP in them, but that's just my opinion and craziness
Am I the only who sees VIP in w handle and its an immediate pass? Kinda the same as "snow bunny" Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
I also pass on names with a VIP in them, but that's just my opinion and craziness Originally Posted by BLM69
I know yall don't know me.

I've seen Ahyana multiple times at private get-togethers and etc. I vouch for her.
Pimpin aint easy...
Guys-- don't be too harsh on her for having VIP in her name. Looks like she joined at a time where that was the BIG trend--

Welcome to Houston and I hope you have a lot of fun!
I love Houston I always have a blast here!! There were some fun celebrations yesterday💨 for sure! Now to find some good food🥰