Up north by the gallery furniture

There are 3 locations after the gallery furniture off of 45n and before hearty massage. You can see them from the freeway going north. I never see any reports on this forum. Any info? Tia
Wam bam in and out 20 minutes not even close to 30 let alone 60
What's what's with hearty any reviews ?
Wam bam in and out 20 minutes not even close to 30 let alone 60 Originally Posted by Dub7Enjoyer
you must have given them a creep vibe.

I live very close to them (like walking distance)

been to all three a bunch of times before the covid shut downs.

the order the appear when driving north on the feeder are:

Rosamond street - Good massage, paid for 1 hour, got 1 hour

Troy road - VERY good massage, paid for 1 hour, got 1 hour and this one became my favorite so more visits to there with the same lady (at the time I was going there were 3 ladies there so got to know them by sight and they knew me) But I think the ladies at this location are better trained.

Obion road - good massage - same on time paid for and received. The ladies seem to change more here but you get a good massage.

Keep in mind that these 3 places are VERY noticeable so keeping things on the down low is important.

There are 2 others on Parker road, 1 on the west side in the 1st strip center on the south side of Parker road, the other is on the east side in the 1st strip center at the corner of parker and 45 feeder.

Been to both and YMMV..

Now, why I have not posted detailed reviews, You shine enough lights onto a fun spot and it gets raided... seen it happen to places going back to the ASPD days. Some spa becomes the flavor of the month, reviews are posted and before you know it the place gets raided.
you must have given them a creep vibe.

I live very close to them (like walking distance)

been to all three a bunch of times before the covid shut downs.

the order the appear when driving north on the feeder are:

Rosamond street - Good massage, paid for 1 hour, got 1 hour

Troy road - VERY good massage, paid for 1 hour, got 1 hour and this one became my favorite so more visits to there with the same lady (at the time I was going there were 3 ladies there so got to know them by sight and they knew me) But I think the ladies at this location are better trained.

Obion road - good massage - same on time paid for and received. The ladies seem to change more here but you get a good massage.

Keep in mind that these 3 places are VERY noticeable so keeping things on the down low is important.

There are 2 others on Parker road, 1 on the west side in the 1st strip center on the south side of Parker road, the other is on the east side in the 1st strip center at the corner of parker and 45 feeder.

Been to both and YMMV..

Now, why I have not posted detailed reviews, You shine enough lights onto a fun spot and it gets raided... seen it happen to places going back to the ASPD days. Some spa becomes the flavor of the month, reviews are posted and before you know it the place gets raided. Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ
The flip side of the coin is that the place may shutdown due to lack of business or swap owners. We lost some good shops with the lockdowns. Also, it's against the spirit of this forum to share and help your brethren. If you get something from this it's my opinion you should give something back.

I get your point though, there's more than a grain of truth to it. Yes, there's a 'spa of the month' that gets a flood of traffic but I don't agree 100% that will get them insta-shutdown. I know that the north side doesn't have as many options, and you have an overzealous Constable's office but...

Balance it-post some reviews both positive and negative and you both help your brethren as well as helping the good shops and rightly punishing the bad spas. 1/2 of the reason for my reviews is just for that last reason-highlight the good and punish the bad. Hell this doesn't even help me, not my side of town, but I've wondered why those places were NOT reviewed before.

So, help a brother out next time and review!!
The flip side of the coin is that the place may shutdown due to lack of business or swap owners. We lost some good shops with the lockdowns. Also, it's against the spirit of this forum to share and help your brethren. If you get something from this it's my opinion you should give something back.

I get your point though, there's more than a grain of truth to it. Yes, there's a 'spa of the month' that gets a flood of traffic but I don't agree 100% that will get them insta-shutdown. I know that the north side doesn't have as many options, and you have an overzealous Constable's office but...

Balance it-post some reviews both positive and negative and you both help your brethren as well as helping the good shops and rightly punishing the bad spas. 1/2 of the reason for my reviews is just for that last reason-highlight the good and punish the bad. Hell this doesn't even help me, not my side of town, but I've wondered why those places were NOT reviewed before.

So, help a brother out next time and review!! Originally Posted by JustforFun2012
I might double check on them to see if they have licenses which I suspect to be the case. in which case even posting that they gave you a legal massage might be against the rules.

As for posting reviews for other places.. see the words in RED.

And yes the north side has a lot of options.. all up and down 1960, 2920 etc.. but when you post reviews about the place all you are doing is telling "PoPo" to watch the place.
Not an encounter, moved
Also, it's against the spirit of this forum to share and help your brethren. Originally Posted by JustforFun2012
I think you forgot a word or two somewhere in that sentence.