URL / Website: - https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=362044
City: Austin/Killeen/Waco
State: Texas
Address: Downtown Hotel Austin
Activities: Kissing, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Medium length red
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Absolutely beautiful, slim, athletic, as described in her bio page. 5'4", 115 lbs, and very very flexible.
Recommendation: Yes
Tiger just is fabulous lady! I haven’t had the the pleasure of her and Jules together but hope to. Yes better eat your Wheaties for that one!
Nice!
Experiencing Tiger just once is certainly not enough. For me, Jules is a known quantity of the first degree. Seeing them together boggles the mind. I may chicken out and see them separately. But you only live once.
You won’t be disappointed my friend! Got these two together for the first acquaintance, boggles the mind!! Truly a treat for the adventurous!!!
Seeing Tiger again in about 1/2 hour to experinence a little more. The double with Jules is going to be epic.
Well, she never responded to texts this morning... no second visit happened. Waited in hotel lobby an extra 1/2 hour. Tiger no show
  • RZ
  • 06-25-2018, 09:05 AM
she initially responded ? with the life they lead morning I'm imagining could be a bit difficult to get her or many to commit to successfully
I got nothing but a confirmation of 9:30 the evening before. I don't fault her. I know I was pushing to ask for something before 11 or 12. She probably had checkout before noon. Probably should never have mentioned it. Her reputation is otherwise spotless.
She contacted me and apologized for missing me. I forgive her. By the way, she said she is house hunting in Austin...moving down here? That would be nice. My double with Tiger and Jules is only a week away!