Naomi Claire Finally!

I've been trying to see Naomi for the longest time, but our schedules never lined up. She travels a lot, so when I saw that she was in Austin I knew I had to see her. It was an hour incall in the Domain area at a local hotel. She looks just like her showcase and was wearing glasses and lingerie when I entered. She is very sweet and easy to talk to. She made me feel very comfortable. We started with bbbj. I'm not a kisser myself, but she enjoyed kissing my body and I could tell she is into that. She does deep throat and makes a lot of eye contact while performing. My first pop was in her mouth. After some convo we went for round two. We enjoyed multiple positions and had lots of fun. Her IOP is really good and she had fun. That's always a bonus for me. I definitely want to see her again. I also want to see one of her friends Jane Smith as well.
  • RZ
  • 06-28-2018, 07:05 PM
You def hit the lottery, I've yet been able to get an appt and of the 3 or 4 that have the same photographer/booker/site builder she's got the best rep and highest service levels from reviews
Yeah, she's pretty popular. Just keep persisting and it will happen. I tried to see her awhile back and she was already booked with appointments and had to wait for her next visit. Her booking agent is really good though. As far as Naomi she is very friendly and has good IOP. That can be hard to find sometimes.