MFM with strapon play, or MFF with strapons.

How do I say this ... I want to be totally dominated, more PSE than true Domination, and I will take strapon's and/or even a real cock. I have long fantasized about meeting a hot, sexy couple, having some drinks, her coming on to me while he watched, only to look up at one point and have his cock in my face. She gets my ass ready while he forces his cock down my throat, then they switch and I am sucking her cock and her sweet "balls" while he fucks my ass. They take turns using my mouth and ass, in all types of positions, until we are all worn out. I gladly accept his loads in my mouth, and do whatever she tells me to do, until they kick my slutty ass to the curb.

Of course, if there are no couples out there that would enjoy abusing me, then I'd be very open to having same done to me by two or more females, with their strapons.

Or I'd be open to even two or more TS girls.

But does the DFW area have anyone with such wanton sexual powers?

I am new to ECCIE but you can find me on P411 and my reviews, of providers, on TER under "hookem69horns". However, ECCIE is now my preferred home!
There are a few MFM threads in this forum. Read up and you'll get an abundant amount of info as to just how many men & women there are in this adult lifestyle, that enjoy what you describe & want and who will cater to your desire.

Post in your home ISO forum (IE: Dallas/Ft. Worth) and ask which lady/gent would be willing to meet up with you to help you enjoy said fantasy.
BUT keep in mind, your safety first. So it might be best you see a lady first who's into the strap on play and from there ask if she knows an uninhibited gent who'd be willing to play on your next date.
Let her match you up with the right fella.
And then enjoy the fuck out of him & her!! Life's too short not too!!

How do I say this ... I want to be totally dominated, more PSE than true Domination, and I will take strapon's and/or even a real cock. I have long fantasized about meeting a hot, sexy couple, having some drinks, her coming on to me while he watched, only to look up at one point and have his cock in my face. She gets my ass ready while he forces his cock down my throat, then they switch and I am sucking her cock and her sweet "balls" while he fucks my ass. They take turns using my mouth and ass, in all types of positions, until we are all worn out. I gladly accept his loads in my mouth, and do whatever she tells me to do, until they kick my slutty ass to the curb.

Of course, if there are no couples out there that would enjoy abusing me, then I'd be very open to having same done to me by two or more females, with their strapons.

Or I'd be open to even two or more TS girls.

But does the DFW area have anyone with such wanton sexual powers?

I am new to ECCIE but you can find me on P411 and my reviews, of providers, on TER under "hookem69horns". However, ECCIE is now my preferred home! Originally Posted by hookem69horns
There's SO many lovely providers in DFW that I can't imagine you'd have a very tough time
There are a few TS providers I have seen out there that offer male partners with their sessions. I know Sexy Gia has advertised about that before - http://dallas.backpage.com/Transsexu...ass-27/8019159

Mistress Jenna has talked about having a male partner present, though I don't know much about her. You probably would not get provider-like services from her since I think she's pro-domme over provider-domme. http://dallas.backpage.com/Dominatio...nna-30/7623797

Other than that, I think you should Wicked Milf's suggestions and post an ISO and see what happens. You might find it easier the first time to have a M/F couple there. Then again maybe not.

Let us know how it turns out!
I could make the fantasy cUm true for you & two females with strap-on play!

I have that fantasy too...or even a group of 4 or 5 men/women fucking my ass and mouth that the same time. why is that so hard to find?
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
read my services web page ....lol
I've always thought having a woman behind me with a strap on while someone else is in front of me for doggy style would be a blast.
If you are serious in NY you can contact rachelblacknyc@yahoo.com they will send pics prior to if you request.
How would you MFM with strap on? I'm assuming you mean MFF where one of the females have a strap on?
How would you MFM with strap on? I'm assuming you mean MFF where one of the females have a strap on? Originally Posted by mojojo213
I may be overstating the obvious but in a MFM the F would just put on a strap on...
I may be overstating the obvious but in a MFM the F would just put on a strap on... Originally Posted by LadyRed
sorry not thinking outside the box
HOT TOPIC hookem'! Good luck!

Wish there were providers like ItalianaPrincess & DallasRain here in Houston. *sigh*
I love strap-on play ... either with male or female! I have a lot of fun with it.
I had my first strap on play with a male the other day. It was very hot. We even did a RCG with him on top and me up his a...