Name: Monicalaloca
User ID:
Phone: 682-463-6939
Email Address: lalocamonica9@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...3-Monicalaloca
City: dallas
State: Texas
Address: between uptown and downtown
Activities: face fucking, ball licking, bbbj, dick slapping, pussy playing, titty sucking, ass grabbing, cim but spit
Hair Length and Color: brunette short
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Heavy set, nice c cup titties, big ass, awesome attitude, submissive, ready to please
Recommendation: Yes
Personally, I love her ass and want to eat it!
I’m glad you had a good experience, I had a terrible one with her. Was driving to the location and she cancelled once I was the way because I wasn’t replying to her.. which is crazy since I was driving.

I would also be careful if she works with a Lexi… Lexi and her group collects all kinds of information, from how you pay to what you drive, hosting locations, etc. I have decided the trouble with this group is not worth it.
Armydude89D thanks for the intel. Good to know.
thanks for the liking out. you’re a good man

QUOTE=Armydude89D;1063246951]I’m glad you had a good experience, I had a terrible one with her. Was driving to the location and she cancelled once I was the way because I wasn’t replying to her.. which is crazy since I was driving.

I would also be careful if she works with a Lexi… Lexi and her group collects all kinds of information, from how you pay to what you drive, hosting locations, etc. I have decided the trouble with this group is not worth it.[/QUOTE]
are there any others to look out for? private message me if you’d rather not post publicly

QUOTE=Armydude89D;1063246951]I’m glad you had a good experience, I had a terrible one with her. Was driving to the location and she cancelled once I was the way because I wasn’t replying to her.. which is crazy since I was driving.

I would also be careful if she works with a Lexi… Lexi and her group collects all kinds of information, from how you pay to what you drive, hosting locations, etc. I have decided the trouble with this group is not worth it.[/QUOTE]
are there any others to look out for? private message me if you’d rather not post publicly

I would also be careful if she works with a Lexi… Lexi and her group collects all kinds of information, from how you pay to what you drive, hosting locations, etc. I have decided the trouble with this group is not worth it. Originally Posted by clubguy254
[/QUOTE]

I would say look at their ads in tryst… Monica, Lexie have bios or descriptions that describe the services they offer that are basically similar.. I would assume others with a bio/description that are similar in format work together
I got bait switch proposal twice after reaching the venue. When denied the proposal I was told to wait indefinitely until we get tired and leave ourselves. Avoid at all cost.
Originally Posted by James469
Looking at the comments above.. yes
This review is over a year old!!!