Cuckolding

Hello everyone,

Recently found this forum and thought I'd ask everyone about cuckolding / hotwife. My husband personally loves sharing me and watching me with other men. Since we've been doing this over the past few years, we've noticed there are a TON of other men that feel the same. Some are married, some are not.

For us, it works out perfectly. I love fucking and can't seem to get enough, while he is a big exhibitionist and loves watching / hearing about my adventures.

Funny thing is, my hubby is normally a very aggressive guys. When it comes to MFM fun... he can either be very dom, or sub. That all depends on what I want from him.. hehe.

Anyway. I wanted to share that and know I'll have much more to cum!

Dee
"the HOTWIFE you wish you had!"
I have seen a lot of videos on this "cuckold" thing but never really got the true meaning of it. It's different from just plain sharing right.
I have seen a lot of videos on this "cuckold" thing but never really got the true meaning of it. It's different from just plain sharing right. Originally Posted by jhende3
Yes it is, here the husband submits to the wife/cuckoldress. He is job is to serve her, his sexual pleasure comes from knowing she's got a lover who gives it to her better than he can. He duties can range from prepping up the cuckoldress to cleaning up whatever mess her and her lover make. I'm dominant/aggressive so I've always been the bull.

Hobby wise i've heard arranging this is difficult..
jhende3.... mojo has is right. Just like any other sexual "label", it can be as mild or wild as you want. Now, cuckolding in general can be very wild in itself, but it can go to the extreme as well.

For instance, some cuckold couples do not allow the hubby to watch. My husband loves watching and participating, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love watching him jack off, hold my ass open, or kiss me deep as I'm being fucked.

Also, some cuck hubbies are sissy.. like to dress up in women's clothing. That's not my hubby at all. He is very masculine, just love sharing me...hehe.
I have also heard that the hubby will sometimes help clean everyone up.
a number of cucks also like to add chastity play into the equation. the wife/gf/mistress gets to have her 'bull' while her cuck watches and remains frustrated in his chastity.
Stick and Krinkman, you're both exactly correct. Just like anything else sexual... it all depends on how extreme you want to take it. A chastity is something my hubby could not do! He'd go crazy!

Oh.. and hubby does clean me up after ...hehe.
Stick and Krinkman, you're both exactly correct. Just like anything else sexual... it all depends on how extreme you want to take it. A chastity is something my hubby could not do! He'd go crazy!

Oh.. and hubby does clean me up after ...hehe. Originally Posted by Dee Siren
What handi man!
The only LTR in which I overcame sexual boredom within the first 6 months was when I talked my partner into this. As I started to lose sexual interest (not wanting to hit it as often), we talked and agreed to try a swingers club (my idea and first time). I quickly found out I didn't care about being with others, and what I really liked was watching her with other guys. It took days after that realization before I was able to convince her I just wanted to watch (she couldn't understand why that turned me on). The interesting thing, I don't think she would have ever agreed to just letting me watch, if we hadn't first transitioned from swinging. However once she agreed to it, that renewed, intensified, and maintained my sexual desire for yrs. That was over a decade ago and I've yet to find another I can talk into that.
I get together with a Dallas-area couple about twice a month where he sits in a chiar and watches me fuck his wife. Sometimes I'll cum on her...other times in her. Once she and I have both cum I'm asked to leave the room so he can "clean up the mess." I guess that's their intimate time to share something where it's just the two of them.
txcwby6 ... that's very cool. My hubby and I are very similar.
txcwby6 ... that's very cool. My hubby and I are very similar. Originally Posted by Dee Siren
Well if that's what it is I too have done the the same. I met this couple a year or so ago and they asked if I wanted to fuck his wife. So after getting a room he watched me have sex with his wife till we both came and after I finished he jumped between her legs and started eating her out. Oh I forgot to say that he was video the whole sexual act while we did it. Kind of freaked me out a little but to each there own.
Well if that's what it is I too have done the the same. I met this couple a year or so ago and they asked if I wanted to fuck his wife. So after getting a room he watched me have sex with his wife till we both came and after I finished he jumped between her legs and started eating her out. Oh I forgot to say that he was video the whole sexual act while we did it. Kind of freaked me out a little but to each there own. Originally Posted by jhende3
Sounds like a good time to me!

I know a few providers besides my good friend Dee who cater to cuckold most enjoy it some say the first time is awkward so mixed results indeed.
There are so many levels to dominating. This is why I hesitate advertising it; however, I am really enjoying it. My first dom session was a "cuckhold" fantasy. Granted, I am not married, but the partner I chose was PERFECT! It was Absolutely amazing and I have been hooked since (so has my sub) lol

Granted, I am a newbie in the fantasy realm, but it seems communication is KEY!
One guy's domination is a nipple clamp and another's is scat! eek. Prior discussions are imperative and advanced screening helps get the process rolling!
  • Tulsa
  • 10-31-2011, 07:58 PM
Very, Very interesting......