☺ Roadtrip ☻ Can't Decide On Des Moines, Sioux City, or Cedar Rapids

Hello to all the gentlemen and ladies of Iowa. I am trying to plan a roadtrip to finally

cross the border from Nebraska to Iowa. I just cannot decide on which city to visit for

my first but definitely not last trip. If any of you gentlemen or ladies could give me

info and advise me which would be the better city to go to. Tell me if you would like

me to come to your city. A little persuading and convincing would help.

Muuuuuaah
Sioux city for sure... short drive and bring a friend
Des Moines seems to be pulling ahead of the race. Still early so fellas vote for your hometown and thanks for all the response and votes so far.
Des Moines of course
I would be a happy guy if u came to Sioux city
Why not all 3? Come to DSM first, then CR, then swing thru SC on your way back to Omaha. Call it the "2012 Drought Relief Tour!"
Wow Skeeziks that sounds like an idea. Let me ponder on that suggestion and I will let all you gentlemen know. I can just do all 3 like a gangbang.
I can just do all 3 like a gangbang. Originally Posted by sativajane
That made me wet
Ok well after all the feedback which I really do appreciate fellas, it seems that Des Moines has came out to be the clear winner and I will be making a trip there in the next few weeks sometime in August. Fellas hold on to your sits or better yet hold on to your guy downstairs and get ready for some hott, steamy action coming your way. My fields need to be plowed.