Pop Ups

Since the new format was introduced the pop up ads have increased to a pop up ad for almost every time I click on anything.
I remember reading on here somewhere who to contact for problems with them. Does anyone have the name of the moderator to contact?
As a former ATSH, are the pop ups really a problem? Or a mere annoyance?
LMK... and I can give you the correct mods and admins to contact...
More of an annoyance. And the feeling that it is leaving something on my computer I don,t want.
More of an annoyance. And the feeling that it is leaving something on my computer I don,t want. Originally Posted by newcpl
I'm glad I asked.
Locally, you can always contact our regional mods --
Highwayman64 and Ddarkness for any issues.

If it was a REAL problem I was going to refer you to an Admin like CC (Not Clam).

Since it is more of an annoyance as you put it...
Wakeup is the guy you want to take this to. He LIVES for stuff like this.

Good luck to you.
I did write the local mods. Never even answered me back.
I did write the local mods. Never even answered me back. Originally Posted by newcpl
Now THAT is an annoyance as well....
nc,

You didn't write me

As for the annoyance factor I have had no issues myself. What browser are you using and have you considered using a pop up blocker?

DD
Google Chrome, Windows 10. Am using an Ad Block
nc,

You didn't write me

As for the annoyance factor I have had no issues myself. What browser are you using and have you considered using a pop up blocker?

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
Google Chrome, Windows 10. Am using an Ad Block Originally Posted by newcpl
Let us all know when he gets back to you with his findings...
If he can't help... there is always Wakeup...
We can try him next week
He told me to stay away from Windows 10, not an option and even though I am using an ad block to also use a pop up blocker. I have not downloaded a pop up blocker yet.