Can a police sting limit clients?

Several ads say no black men. It is my feeling that these can not be part of a sting because limiting arrests to white males would be selective prosecution. I am not a lawyer so I'm wondering am I right in my thought process. If so these ads would then exclude a "police" set up.
The problem with your thought process it thinking that law enforcement have to abide by the same laws that they are enforcing.

They can and will do anything, rather legal or not, to make arrests.

Now I am in no way a lawyer... but I did spend a few hours at a Holiday Inn Express recently.
  • `flip
  • 08-11-2013, 06:33 AM
but I did spend a few hours at a Holiday Inn Express recently. Originally Posted by ElumEno
LMMFAO!!!! +1
You are incorrect in your thought process.

Several ads say no black men. It is my feeling that these can not be part of a sting because limiting arrests to white males would be selective prosecution. I am not a lawyer so I'm wondering am I right in my thought process. If so these ads would then exclude a "police" set up. Originally Posted by Bradscott
I have heard from other mongers, with a lot of experience, the ads that say no black men are women with a pimp. I have seen ads of women of all races with that disclaimer in them...just my 2 cents.