Typical

The guy writing the blog is named "Jon". In case you missed it, Paul Bogdanor read it and posted the following:

"This is, to my knowledge, the first time that a Chomsky apologist has even tried to challenge (some of) the 200 Lies, and the objections are so weak that, frankly, I'm surprised you've decided to publish them. It tends to confirm that nothing remotely persuasive can be said in Chomsky's defence."
  • oeb11
  • 07-01-2020, 06:23 AM
9500- faced with a scathing article on Chomsky's Lies - has nothing in response other than a pic of White NYCity nebbish ( still alive ) .

Nothing cogent or relevant posted .

Let's hear 9500 defend the Pol Pot Cambodia regime - shall we!!!!!!!

reality check - 9500 is so blinded by his chomsky worship and narrative - he cannot possibly ever look at it rationally - it is a religion for 9500 - and to challenge even One of Chomsky's false precepts and history revisionism is to commit Heresy - and 9500 has not the intellectual capacity nor rigor / discipline to do so.

It is a lost cause.

May as well put 9500 on Ignore - hoever- it is fun to respond to his lies and propaganda with Factual Truth.

O/w - the memes are just a waste of bandwidth 9500 hides behind.

A parting thought - Woody Allen is a NYCity Jewish man - and Omar/Tlaib and their anti-Semitic racism and leading the LibDem party will have him tagged for liquidation early in the next LibDem administration. 9500 dare not side the the Anti-Semitic Racists!
^^^ Yupper correct , its the Overton window effect ( they are marist and don't know its history )
1. It's spelled bourgeois, not bourgois.

2. The Clinton administration ended in January 2001. Four of the five quotes by liberals slamming Chomsky are dated on/prior to 1982. Way before you claim their knees went weak.

I was talking about the liberal minds that gave in at the time and stood with Reagan. My generation. Not me. It still applies to them as well.

3. OBL and al Qaeda started planning the 9/11 attack years before Bush 43 ran for POTUS. Please explain how the 9/11 attacks were somehow linked to Bush's perceived flaws. If you can expound on whatever your point is, I am quite perceptive.

A contingency plan that gave in to opportunity. Nine months after his inauguration, the son of the former president is embarrassed. I think that was the only link. He was the president.

Oh well. At least you tried to answer in your own words. That's a start. Originally Posted by lustylad

On the spelling.