Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, MPCFS, MISH, K9, sidekick, surfboard
Session Length: Half hour
Fee: $.25
Hair Length and Color: Medium length (to shoulders) brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Young, slender, and very cute with long shapely legs and small but nice perky boobs; 5'7" tall. Showcase says 125 lbs but she seems lighter to me. I would guess more like 110 lbs, but I suppose her height adds a little weight. Kinda tall spinner-type I guess you could say.
Recommendation: Yes
I have enjoyed Lexi twice....cant beat the price or the service.
Nice review.
It seems she's vanished from the site . I viewed her showcase either last night or this morning and thought her pic's were great . I was wanting to message her but tonight she's gone .
  • HB13
  • 09-13-2013, 09:53 PM
Her account is still up. Her showcase is gone however:
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=19...=eccie_reviews

*Just look at the bottom of her review pages to find the Provider's Reviews Link.
I hope she's not gone. I'm going to miss her greatly if she is.
Ok the link is this thread is no longer good then . Every time I tried it last night it said no profile found . Also tried another reviewers link and same thing . Tried a search for her user name and wasn't found . Maybe she started a new account . If you notice the links its all pretty much the same except where providers was in the link its changed to members now . Thanks HB for posting that link .
I think the link that I provided in my review was to her showcase, which is now gone. Very unfortunate and very sad.
Just heard from Lexi. She hasn't gone anywhere. Apparently she simply made some kind of mistake with her showcase and accidentally deleted it. I have no idea how that happened, but I'm very happy that she's still around. Should be available some next week.
Her showcase is back up, and the same link appears to be working again. Yay!!!
Damn, now I need to find an excuse to visit Mississippi.
Just realized that I typed the wrong area code for Lexi's phone number. It should be 601 instead of 662. Actually, I saw Lexi today and she pointed this out in a very sweet and polite way (so sorry sweetie). Same mistake is in the review by bluesdoctor dated 08-31-2013. I probably copied and pasted that from his review. Sorry for the mistake. I've sent a PM to one of our wonderful moderators to see if he can correct this. The rest of the number is correct. Just the wrong area code. You will see that the number in all the other reviews is the 601 area code. That's also the number that she had in her profile (although it's not showing up right now for some reason). I apologize for any confusion I may have caused. I'll try to pay more attention to detail in the future.