Kenzie Karter?

• Gigem
  • 01-25-2024, 09:27 PM
I was curious if anyone has seen or heard from Kenzie lately? She was absolutely my ATF but since November I haven't seen anything about her on any of the boards or gotten any replies when attempting to contact. Thought I'd see if any of you guys had experienced the same?
I still have not met her. It took her weeks, or a few months to finally respond to my text message. That was after initially contacting on email a few times to get more information. I would have to check my messages to see. The last thing I remember hearing is she had over 700 unread messages from guys, and she was trying to get through all of them. That's how high volume she is. That is what good service does. I gave up trying. I may try again someday, but not anytime soon. I know she has some recent reviews. She simply has too many clients. I have a few more on my list I may try to visit, and then I'm done for a while. New adventures are coming for me soon.
theres an entire thread on another forum on here discussing her and her team.
Her p411 was deactivated a few weeks ago, as well as three others known to be associated with that group. Here’s the link to Kenzie’s now-gone profile:

https://preferred411.com/P357821
Never met or contacted her, but if she has the number of clients and and wanna be clients, her schoolgirl theme she always uses is a great marketing ploy. If she is gone, then she made the money she needed to make and got out of the business, something that is commendable considering the lifers when have been providing for decades and still doing so.

I have read a few reviews of her and was really not impressed. So considering that, I have probably not missed much.
I still have not met her. It took her weeks, or a few months to finally respond to my text message. That was after initially contacting on email a few times to get more information. I would have to check my messages to see. The last thing I remember hearing is she had over 700 unread messages from guys, and she was trying to get through all of them. That's how high volume she is. That is what good service does. I gave up trying. I may try again someday, but not anytime soon. I know she has some recent reviews. She simply has too many clients. I have a few more on my list I may try to visit, and then I'm done for a while. New adventures are coming for me soon. Originally Posted by dormGE
To be Honest, I wouldn’t want to dip my wick in someone that high volume.
Never met or contacted her, but if she has the number of clients and and wanna be clients, her schoolgirl theme she always uses is a great marketing ploy. If she is gone, then she made the money she needed to make and got out of the business, something that is commendable considering the lifers when have been providing for decades and still doing so.

I have read a few reviews of her and was really not impressed. So considering that, I have probably not missed much. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Agreed. Whatever reason she, and the alleged girls she ran with, got out the business, accept it and move on. All this researching files and scouring all of Texas for info is too much IMO. That’s my 2 cents. But everyone has to do what’s best for them I guess.
  • jach
  • 01-27-2024, 05:30 PM
theres an entire thread on another forum on here discussing her and her team. Originally Posted by cage196

Can you point me to that thread? I cannot find it
It’s in the Men’s Lounge.
  • jach
  • 01-27-2024, 05:36 PM
It’s in the Men’s Lounge. Originally Posted by TinMan
Ahh I used to have access to it, but lost access after I stopped writing reviews....
Well, there’s an easy fix for that.
I still have not met her. It took her weeks, or a few months to finally respond to my text message. That was after initially contacting on email a few times to get more information. I would have to check my messages to see. The last thing I remember hearing is she had over 700 unread messages from guys, and she was trying to get through all of them. That's how high volume she is. That is what good service does. I gave up trying. I may try again someday, but not anytime soon. I know she has some recent reviews. She simply has too many clients. I have a few more on my list I may try to visit, and then I'm done for a while. New adventures are coming for me soon. Originally Posted by dormGE
The main issue is that she was never high volume. She was perfectly content with 1-2/day and had a lot of repeat business. I will most definitely miss her as she pretty and enthusiastic
Well, there’s an easy fix for that. Originally Posted by TinMan
Absolutely. You could share the info (or not). I have not written reviews for eccie since they stopped allowing ads. Curious, but not that worried about it
Then there are two easy fixes for that. The problem from my end is I have to recreate an explanation derived from a thread that already exists, making sure to separate fact from theory, known from unknown, while not breaking any site guidelines in doing so.

I can do it, it just takes time and no one is paying me for my efforts, so my motivation is waning. I still may do it, but I think most folks are getting the primary message (she is gone and unlikely to come back under her old handle if she comes back at all) and as time goes on the whole story becomes less relevant.

Or, you can write a review, get Premium Access, and get the story yourself.