Free Wifi hot spots in Midland

I am making numerous trips to Midland. I would like to eat food places that have Internet so I may do work paperwork since it takes two hrs to get back home.. I know McAlister's Deli and McDonalds has Wifi. I like McAlister's better since they tend to higher speeds.
Spent many nights at IHOP studying and using their wifi connection.
I know some of the hotels do.

XoXo
True, but I am not staying overnight. I do day trips for my work and head back to Lubbock. There are times where I need to get online paperwork completed before I drive back home. I need higher speeds to get docs downloaded for sites.

I know some of the hotels do.

XoXo Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey
Oh ok. I just know that the hotel I stayed at in Odessa had a bar and served food and they had decent wifi
All of the Starbucks locations have Wi-Fi. There is one right next door to McCalisters as well.
The several times that I have tried there, you had to paid for Wifi there. I need speed to upload and download work docs.

All of the Starbucks locations have Wi-Fi. There is one right next door to McCalisters as well. Originally Posted by AJlondon
All Starbucks have free wifi now. Go to midland Memorial. They got free wifi and got alot of areas to sit down and work.