Spur of the moment appointments / this is not an ad so please read

First off, let me say I have had a wonderful response since coming back. Thank you to all the sweetheart gentleman that have treated me so kindly!

I am posting this so that I can give those who have not had any lunches with me, know that it is very difficult to do a spur of the moment appointment. I don't sit at my computer all day, and I do have a real life with a real job aside from this little hobby.

Like you I have family, so I cannot always answer my phone or send a text back immediately. So I ask that those of you who have yet to enjoy my company please keep that in mind, and realize that to send me a pm / text / email requesting to have lunch "now", or asking "hey, are you busy, want to see you now", just doesn't work for me. There is a screening process that I do, and sometimes that involves a day to get the other ladies to get back with me. I wish that I could be "newbie" friendly but sadly I cannot due to obvious reasons. I don't want to take away my half hour lunch meeting, but it may come down to that if I keep getting this. I am noticing even my regular lunch time friends who I have seen are now pushing for quick spur of the moment appts. I do hope you understand. Please don't take it the wrong way, but I am not into the quick "pizza delivery" lunch. I like to plan, and have time to get things ready for our meeting. If you have a lunch scheduled with me, please, please give me notice that you have to cancel, and that might mean giving me a days notice. It is not fair to me or those who are trying to schedule with me, to continually get last minute cancels when someone could have met with me in your place earlier on if you gave me ample time/notice of your cancellation. Keep in mind that there is some preparation and money involved on my end to set things up for our "lunch meeting". To avoid a monetary loss on my end I need some notice if you can't make your appointment.

Thanks for understanding!

Much kisses and hugs to you all!
GP
  • romab
  • 04-14-2011, 09:44 AM
Given your fun per inch factor 30 mins seems really short. Don't know sch many times till day of but understand late does't always wk. A regular that you have seen might wk but that short and new?? Course I am not fond of slam bam thank you mame. Just my 2 cents. R
Given your fun per inch factor 30 mins seems really short. Don't know sch many times till day of but understand late does't always wk. A regular that you have seen might wk but that short and new?? Course I am not fond of slam bam thank you mame. Just my 2 cents. R Originally Posted by romab
Yes, indeed, a regular might work (but even then it is hard to manage), I really prefer a relaxing time to enjoy the company without feeling rushed as well.. and you my darling are worth every minute of that time! I look forward to our lunch get together's!
  • romab
  • 04-14-2011, 12:38 PM
Dang put the grill on low and throw yourself on the table as main and desert courses!! R
Yes..!
We all would luv to spend more time with you and the other girls of our choice...

If we only did not have work and mistresses and pets and gambling and family and other demands on our time.

So we have to be ingenious, take initiative and find a babe that is ready to play when we can get a minute away...
Really, not considered a "Drive by Fruiting"..

Sigh...
Then again...nothing wrong with a quick BBBJ & a cup of coffee for lunch.
L8r
r9
I've been in Houston for two weeks now. Over all having a pretty fun time. I have reviewed most all the houston show cases. I selected 15+ providers. I have yet to hear from half of them.

I've been doing this full time for some time now... and it seems that there are three types of providers.
1) Full time, respond very quickly, usually professional.
2) Part timers, low volume, have day jobs.
3) The provider that uses this as an ATM machine, only does this when she is in desperate need of quick cash. In most cases NOT nearly professional.

My little black book is thicker tan Charlie Sheen’s Pre-Nup!

BTW: You want answers? I think I'm entitled! You want answers? I want the truth! You can't handle the truth!

Grab the bull by the horns ... and I'm not a UT fan!