Roll Call Virginia!!

I think we need to get the party started!! I know some people have to be stopping by the Virginia forum!

I have been to the DC/NOVA area a good bit and love to head that way whenever I can.

So... let's have a Roll Call... If you are from around here, make a post and say hi!!

It's party time!

Smooch!

Lea
Virginia Mod
Miss America's ready to get this party started.....WooHoo
Agree. It's time to get the party started in NOVA!

Hi!
Virginia Beach is here!
woohoo another provider based in ms but from the tidewater area in the house and soon to be moving back to the east coast close of this year!!!
woohoo another provider based in ms but from the tidewater area in the house and soon to be moving back to the east coast close of this year!!! Originally Posted by elegantbelinda
Hopefully "East Coast" means back to good old Tidewater!!!!

Yum!
woohoo another provider based in ms but from the tidewater area in the house and soon to be moving back to the east coast close of this year!!! Originally Posted by elegantbelinda
This is news to me, girl!!

If Belinda is moving back to VA anytime soon, watch out guys!!!

Smooch!

Lea
I'm in Fl but moving back to the seven cities soon.
I'm overdue for a real visit, but will be around mentally! I'm looking forward to seeing the VA area grow - let's get some more juicy reviews posted for me to read (I know there'll be some juicy action once Belinda shows up).

Also, invite your fellow hobbyists & providers friends to ECCIE!
If these two ladies move back you watch how fast this area grows!!!
Nice!!! I may have to book a doubles with Belinda and Lea, hehehe
OH YES YES YES!!! Tidewater is in for some real trouble (meaning lots of naughtiness and juicy fun) when I make my way back there. I will be coming home for another visit this summer for 2 weeks, so batmanak, you had better keep your eyes peeled babe!

lea, i have made a final decision after mulling it over and the east coast is where it is (hehe you know that). i love the people that i have become close with and shared many moments with, but home is where the heart is and it is long overdue that i make my move. so the close of the year i will be leaving MS and only touring this way every so often (mostly jackson and the burg).
Belinda,

If you stop in the Northern Va area please let me know. I would love to see you.
From Hampton Roads area, currently playing in the Kansas/Missouri/Nevada areas.
New to Tidewater area (didn't even know what that meant until a month ago). Transfer from TX, NM, AZ. The scene in the East is different than the west. Still feeling it out, but at least now I see snow again.

Good to be here and play safe everyone.

And for those ladies above looking to relocate back near the ocean, I cannot say I blame you. The seafood in west TX is sub-par. But out here - yowza!